CHAPTER 26

LISA

"SHIT!!!"

I shouted because of shock and madness. This person beside me suddenly pressed the power button of my phone while I'm playing A RANK GAME! Is this person crazy??

I was about to give this person some good scolding but when I look at her, I saw a familiar face. Mina.

"Oh did I startle you? I'm sorry you're so focused on your game but I want to talk to you" she apologized

"I-it's fine. What are you doing here? I mean, yeah, what are you going to say?" I asked her.

I was taken aback when she suddenly held my hand. I'm trying to pull it away from her but she held it tight with both hands. She looks at me seriously then said,

"Lisa. I know that we didn't know about each other that much except from names but, I-I can't honestly stop thinking about you. I'm preventing myself to text you actually, but when I saw you here, I decided to shoot my shot now." She said seriously.

I'm looking at her while blinking rapidly in shock because of what she's saying. I tried to pull out my hand again but she's holding in tightly in between her two hands.

"Wha-"

"Let's date, Lisa." She cut me off with a serious tone.

I was about to answer her but a scary cold voice suddenly beat me to it.

"And that won't be happening." 

I looked at her and about to ask for help through eye contact but she was already looking at nothing but my hand that was held by mina.

When mina looked up at her, she was shocked and suddenly stood up then bowed slightly causing her to release my hand

When mina looked up at her, she was shocked and suddenly stood up then bowed slightly causing her to release my hand. Thank God.

"Oh Irene unnie. It's nice seeing you here. Are you alone?" Mina asked Joohyun.

"No." She replied coldly then added, "What are you doing here?"

"You know each other??" I asked them. Joohyun then looked at me seriously before replying.

"Of course. She's an idol too. Part of the group 'triple J' together with Sana and Momo."

Ahhh. So that's why her face was familiar when we first met at the convenience store.

"Yep that's right. For your question unnie, well I was about to go shopping but I saw Lisa here so I decided that I'll just ask her out on a date." She said while gazing at me with a shy smile.

I got chills because the air suddenly went cold, So I stood up and went to Joohyun's side.

"u-uhmm.. Mina-" I tried to butt in but got cut off by Joohyun.

"Well, you can continue your shopping now because that won't be happening. Let's go." She said to her with a sweet smile then tapped me to go now.

But not even a step, Mina held my wrist. I looked at her with questioning gaze but she's looking at Joohyun with confusion with a slight mix of glare.

"Wait. You know each other??" She asked with pure confusion.

"Yes and we need to go now." joohyun replied.

Mina the diverted her attention to me. 

"We'll still go out another time, yeah? I'll just text you." She said to me sweetly. 

I mentally winced because I feel a strong presence beside me and when I look at it, I saw the fuming girlfriend of mine. I'm scared now because it's the first time that I saw her like that.

"S-sorry, Mina. I-I can't becau-" I got cur off on what I'm saying by a fuming girl.

"Because she has a girlfriend now and don't you dare text her." She spat harshly.

"And who are you to say what I will and will not do?" She said eyeing Joohyun. shit

"Mina, I don't want to have a conflict between us so just drop it. Come on Lisa let's go now" She held my hand then walked out. After several steps, I heard footsteps going towards us and the next thing I know was Joohyun almost stumbled down the floor because someone oushed her away from me. 

I immediately went to her then held her shoulders to steady her.

"Are you okay, love?" I asked her and when she nodded, I snap my head to our back where the culprit was standing.

"Mina! Why did you do that?! She almost stumbled down the floor!" I spat out angrily. I can't control my anger because Joohyun was almost hurt and that was the last thing I want to happen.

She seemed to be in frozen in shock because of what she did. She was standing there with wide eyes. She was about to go to Joohyun but I blocked her way.

"Don't come near her. What's your problem??" I asked her again.

She looked up to me with tears brimming her eyes then said, "I-I'm sorry I g-got jelous and-"

"Look Mina. Please watch your actions because it may harm other people. And can't you take a hint? Joohyun is my girlfriend so please. Being friends was the only thing that I can offer to you." I said to her softly.

She nodded then looked away.

"O-okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Irene unnie. Uhmm... I have to go. Bye." She said then walked away.

I sighed then looked at my girl. she was just looking away with a blank face.

"Joohyun, what's the problem?" I said then went to her to hold both of her shoulders.

"Nothing. Let's just go. I'm tired, I want to sleep." She said then walked away.

The walk to the parking lot were filled with silence. I'm thinking on what did I do wrong while I'm just walking by her side.

=======

We're now at the car while I'm driving going to the mansion.

"Can you just drop me off at our house? i just want to take a nap" Joohyun suddenly said.

"What? But I thought that we're gonna hang out there?"

"Maybe next time. I'm just tired."

"But-"

"Lisa, I just want to go home!" She spat at me. I was taken aback by her actions so I just nodded then went back driving.

She seemed also shock on what she did.

"I-I'm sorry Lis. I didn-"

"Don't. Drop it." I cute her off.

She was also taken aback on what I said then blinked the tears that threatening to fall from her eyes.

=======

I'm now pulling off the car in front of blackvelvet house. I just look ahead and did not looked at her. I'm hurt on what she acted towards me and I can't look at her without breaking down.

I can see in my peripheral vision that she gazed into me then leaned in. She pecked my cheek.

"Bye" She said in almost a whisper then went out. I waited for her to go inside first before I drove off to go home to the mansion.