CHAPTER 8

IRENE

I'm now inside my room here in blackvelvet house.

We liked it here because we all got each room to have privacy

We liked it here because we all got each room to have privacy. Other than that, it has a lot of parts for entertainment such as swimming pool and a court for other physical activities.

I'm just lying here alone in my bed, thinking about Lisa.

I'm worried for her. I texted her already "hello" but she's not responding. Of course, maybe she's sick. I contemplated on sending apology msg to her because of my actions earlier and decided that not to. I won't push anything for now and wait for her to reply to know that she's okay. Besides, I'm still a bit skeptical about that small girl being her girlfriend.

If that small girl is truly her girlfriend, I don't have a choice but to give up of course and just take anything that she can give, like being friends... Or don't. BUT IF SHE'S NOT and if Lisa's single... Well, you know... *wiggling eyebrows*

I already informed the managers and our members about Jen saying that she has an emergency to attend to and did not say anything else to me rather than that to refrain them from asking more questions because what will I do if they asked me? I myself don't even know what was going on. I did not inform them on what I saw and decided that I will let Jennie handle that explanation and talking. Because seriously? What will I even tell them?

It's now midnight and I'm contemplating sending a text to Jennie thinking that maybe she's sleeping to ask her some things and just to make sure if it is Lisa that I really saw earlier. After a while of thinking, I already decided that I'll message her.

Me:
Hey, Jen. How are you?

I was shocked that she replied immediately. Maybe she's still not resting.

Mandu:
I'm okay, unnie. How are you and the members?

Me:
We're okay, jen. Uhmmm... Can I ask you a question?

Mandu:
What is it unnie?

Me:
I saw you earlier actually. I saw the scene earlier before you exited the place. I saw everything. Uhm, does the person who callapsed earlier is perhaps... Lisa?

Mandu:
How do you know her?

Me:
Uhm we met at the event earlier. We kinda exchanged numbers and I 'kinda' know her.

Mandu:
Woah, woah. Hang on, unnie. DO YOU PERHAPS LIKE LISA??? 😲

Me:
WHAT??
NO!
well...
Kinda? 🤔
Idk hahaha
So tell me, is the girl Lisa?? 😟