CHAPTER 11

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Double update! Check chap 10 before reading this!!

3 weeks after

LISA

Things are going well. I have already recovered and I started going to school now. As dad said, they took care of the kim siblings. The two were captured by the police after gathering all the necessary evidences and were proven guilty. They were now detained. It was publicized because they were from an influential family. Kai got removed from EXO and was fined by his company because of the certain terms that he signed in his contract. My identity were still hidden after all that's why the kim family were confused as to why they cannot use their power to get the siblings out of jail and they cannot control how the situation was being publicized.

About Jennie unnie's relationship with kai, I just heard about her going to the EXO dorm with jieun unnie to break up with him a few days before he was arrested. Jieun unnie told me that Jennie unnie just dropped the bomb immediately that she's breaking up with him after he opened their door and slapped him hard before walking out. Jieun unnie said she slapped him too and ran fast while laughing and shouting "fuck you asshole" to immediately get out of there even before she heard kai shouting. Haha pretty funny actually.

Joohyun and I... well, we're okay. Not much of a happening because after 2 days of taking care of me in the hospital, the company called for them including Jennie unnie sayong that they will have a comback. Actually, they'll have a live filming tomorrow morning in one of the music shows. We stayed in touch through messages tho. But not always because they're busy practicing and everything.

It's kinda sad of course. I miss her. The ones who were with me at the hospital were either my parents or jieun unnie and sometimes, her husband joon gi oppa. We're pretty close and she treats me like her own sister.

My friends got worried about me because as they said, 'I vanished' after the concert and I'm not even replying to their messages. I don't have the time to reply to them immediately but did so when I had the chance. They visited me too at the hospital and they got to know about my other sister, which is Jennie unnie. They're reactions were priceless, I wishe you could've seen it haha.

The day today is friday and this day, I decided to have a haircut later after school and tomorrow, I'm thinking about asking Jennie unnie if I can get seats for me and my friends to their live performance tomorrow. My friends doesn't know about it tho, I want to surprise them haha.

We're now getting out of the classroom when I received a reply from Jennie unnie about tomorrow. She said that she pulled some strings to get us all VIP seats in a short notice and I have to buy her 3 gallons of milk ice cream as a payment which I agreed. I also asked her to not mention to Joohyun about me watching them tomorrow which she agreed. Her other members still doesn't know about her true identity because she said that she's still waiting for the perfect timing because she's nervous that they will get mad at her and say that she don't trust them enough to let them know the truth.

As we got to the hallways leading to the exit, I asked them:

"Guys, are y'all free tomorrow?"

They all looked at me with questioning eyes then answered

"Yes"
"Yeah"
"Why do you have plans for tomorrow?"
"Idk tho but I think yes."

I chuckled at them and said, "I'll bring you tomorrow to an event. Just wear something nice, not formal. Let's all meet at our mansion at 6:00 am and then we will have the breakfast there. The event is starting in 8:00 am so we nees to be early."

They all agreed. When we got to the parking lot, the offered me a ride home but I declined. I still commute but maybe next week, it'll change.

I'm now at the bus, on the way to an exclusive salon to have an haircut.