CHAPTER 20

LISA

I woke up when someone was softly caressing my cheek and kissing my forehead while softly mumbling, "Wake up baby, let's have breakfast."

She pulled away then stared at me lovingly. Mornings like this is perfect if we were just in different circumstance.

I just looked at her then sat up the bed and scanned the room. I saw a tray containing 2 sets of breakfast.

I stood up and about to go to the bathroom when she held my hand.

"Where are you going?"

I just looked at her then removed my hand from her hold and just go straight to the bathroom. I can't look at her, remembering the happenings last night. The scene at the convenience store hurts like a bitch.

I locked the door of the bathroom then cried silently for some more minutes then went to the vanity to do my morning routine.

IRENE

I just stare at the closed bathroom door with tears flowing down my cheeks. I can't even blame her for overthinking things because if I were on her shoes, I would probably be hurt too.

I just can't stand seeing her being cold towards me. Seeing her sad cold eyes stare at me earlier was enough to break my heart. I love her too much that I can't bear if she was being like this to me.

Whatever happens, I will do my best to explain to her.

=======

After a while, the bathroom door opened and the love of my life came out with puffy eyes and neutral face.

I went ro her and held her hand to guide her towards the bed to sit. I then gave her the plate of pancakes that I especially made for her than got mine too.

We just ate in silence with me constantly checking on her if she need water or anything. When I finished mine, I saw that she was about to finish her too so I immediately went downstairs to prepare chocolate ice cream for her.

When I got to the bedroom, I saw that our plates were neatly arranged now in the tray.

I stride my way towards her and handed her, her bowl of ice cream. When she got it from my hand, I smiled at her then kissed the top of her head before settling down beside her.

When she ate one scoop of ice cream, she suddenly cried that caused me to be alarmed. I put down my bowl of ice cream then focused my attention on her.

"W-what haopened, baby?? Is there something wrong? Are you in pain??" I asked while constantly checking on her.

She's sobbing hard and I'm getting worried.

"Please speak, baby. What's wrong?"

"I-I just want my ice cream last night b-but what I saw..." She wasn't able to finish what she was saying and cried hard while hugging her knees.

I took her bowl of ice crem then put it down to the bedside table before hugging her and cradle her for her to calm down.

When she calmed down, she said something that caused for my heart to break into pieces.

"Get out. I don't want to see you" She said coldly.

LISA

It fvcking hurts remembering her being in that bo gum's arms. I fucking hate it and my jelousy was eating me causing me to stop being rational.