CHAPTER 19

IRENE

We just eneded the shooting for an award show that will be airing next week.

We're all here at the dressing room, preparing to go home. This place is near Lisa's cabin and we will have a rest day tomorrow so I decided to ho there and spend the night knowing that Lisa was staying there.

I'm searching inside the room to inform our manager but he's not here so I decided to go out theb ressing room and find him.

When I stepped outside my body was suddenly collided with a person. I was startled when he winced in pain causing me to look at him.

"Aww!" I saw that he was holding a newly brewed coffe and it was spilled out because of thw collision. Good thing that it didn't spill so much and bad thing because ot seems like it slightly burned the skin on his hands.

"Omo! I-I'm sorry." I said.

He got his handkerchief in his pocket then damped it in his hands.

"It's okay."

I looked up to him and realized that it was bo gum. He's an MC too today. I mean, he's mostly the MC tho.

"I'm sorry again" I said and was about to walk away but he stopped me by blocking my way.

"Not so fast beautiful lady" He smiled sweetly at me. Ew!

"What?" I snapped at him because I'm starting to get pissed off.

"Hey, no need to be mad. You have to pay me for burning my hand. Look it's red now"

I looked at his hands and it was indeed reddened but I'm not having any of this sht right now.

"It's not like I intentionally spilled the coffee and it's not only my fault because you're not looking at where you're going." I said with a sarcastic tone then rolled my eyes.

"You're so annoying. Can you please stop messaging me?? I'm not interested in you and I have my person already!" I added and he seemed stunned on what I said.

"Oh... Uhmm... How about this... Accompany me to the nearest convenience store to buy an ointment then I'll stop bothering you from now on." He said with an suggestive smile.

I thought about the offer for a minute while glaring at him. It seems a good offer so he'll stop bothering me now.

"Okay but this is the last time, you got it??! AND NO FUNNY BUSINESS!"

He chuckled and put up a defensive hand. "Alright, alright."

I then proceedes to walk at the exit without waiting for him. It was just a more or less 7 minutes walk from here to the convenience store.

On the way there, he just keep on talking and talking. I just nod at whatever he was saying to not be rude.

When we were near, he said. "I'll buy you an ice cream for bothering you to come with me" I just nodded at what he said.

The store has a 3-step stairs im front of its door before you can reach it and when we're on the stairs, he tripped and stumbled down.

"Aish!" he quickly stood up.

He's so clumsy and I can't control my laughter because of this dumb man beside me. We got inside, still laughing slightly and we got straight to the ice cream section before going to the section where you can find ointments.

When we were at the front of the ice creams, I scanned the refrigerator to choose for a flavor when suddenly, he called me.

"Irene..." He suddenly wrapped his one arm around me and I looked at him in shock. Then this fucking bastard was leaning down. Was he trying to kiss me??!!