CHAPTER 6

IRENE

While trying to find jennie, a path that I took led me to the back part of the event. From the distance, a saw 3 figures. The two was like kneeling on the ground and panicking while the other one is just lying that seemed to be unconscious.

I cannot determine who are the people or didn't even know if I know them so that I walked nearer them. As I got a better view of them I realised that one of the three girls is Jennie. I was about to run to them but suddenly there were five men who approached them and carried the unconscious girl. When the image of the unconscious girl became clearer, I suddenly forgot how to move. Lisa.

When I came back to my senses, i ran after them but when I got to the car they got in, I was too late because It was already rushing out of the place.

I was about to call Jennie but she beat me to it. My phone rang with Jennie's name on flashing through my phone screen.

She told me that there was an emergency and promised me to explain everything when she got back. She was crying and asked me to help her explain with the others. I didn't got the chance to confront her about why she was with Lisa because she seemed in a hurry and I just let it pass because I know she will explain everything to me soon.

One thing I realize is that she has connection with Lisa and Lisa's girlfriend which was the other one with them. I will find out everything soon.

KAI

We just got off the stage to go back to the dressing room when we bumped into blackvelvet. They seem to be the next to perform after us. When we saw them, my eyes immediately landed on a certain cat-eyed beauty named Jennie. I waved and smiled sweetly at her but she just nodded at me. She's so cold but despite that, I still like her hihihi. They did not pay much attention on us and just proceeded on going near the stage for last audio checking and to wait for the MC's cue.

On our way to our dressing room, I saw a small commotion at my peripheral vision. I was about to shrug it off but a all too familiar voice caught my attention.

"What? You're fighting back now? Do it nerd!"

I immediately divert my attention to the voice of my sister, Winter. What I saw before my eyes, caused anger to rise within me. I saw a tall woman raising her hand. she was about to hit my sister but I immediately ran to their direction and landed a punch at the tall girl's abdomen that caused her to  stumble at the ground.

My members seemed to not notice the commotion and is now nowhere to be found. We three were the only ones here in the hallway now.

I averted my attention to the nerd girl and went to my sister who's shocked to see me and asked her

"Winter, are you alright?". I am now checking her for some bruises or what and when I made sure that there is none, I diverted my attention again to the nerd at the ground who was now curled to a ball and wincing in pain.

"YOU BITCH! WHO ARE YOU TO RAISE A HAND TO MY SISTER?!" I went to her and start kicking her in different sides of her body. I was about to kick her face but she's holding it while curled into a ball so her body is what I just targeted and kicked for a several more times before my sister stopped me.

"O-oppa, stop now. That's enough. Let's go now before other people can see us here. It might destroy our image"

I looked at the girl at the ground again and said "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, YOU FUCKING POOR NERD GIRL! YOU DON"T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AGAINST WITH! I WILL MAKE YOU AND YOUR POOR FAMILY SUFFER!" I kicked her 3 more times at her back before dragging my sister out of there.

WINTER

I am now here at the backstage near my brother's dressing room. I went here immediately after their performance hoping to see him before I went home. While waiting at the side near a crossed road hallway, suddenly there's someone running that seems to be approaching my side. I cannot see it since it was a hallway that's way is to the right. It was a blind sight for me and for the approaching person. I just shrugged it off since it was just probably a staff running.

When I saw kai oppa afar, I was about to run to him but a person suddenly collides into me that causes us to collapse on the ground

We were groaning in pain and holding both of our heads where we bumped into each other. The person were the first one to stood up and offered a hand on me. I looked up and was about to accept it but then I realized who was the person who bumped into me.

(hahahaha just kidding

(hahahaha just kidding. Here she is 👇👇👇)

When I saw that it was the nerd, I swatted her hand away and stood up immediately

"You fvcking nerd! Watch where you're going!"

"I-I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry. I have to go." She bowed as a form of apologizing and was about to run again but I snatched her hair that caused her to stumble back.

"Not so fast, nerd!" I kicked her shin that caused her to stumbe down.

"ouch! I said sorry already. Isn't this a bit too much??"

"why, what are you gonna do about it huh??"

She ignored me and was about to stand up when I immediately go to her back and kicked her there again that caused her to fully lay on the ground.

She was fast to recover and stood up. She raised her hand at me but stopped immediately when she realised what she was about to do.

"What? You're fighting back now? Do it nerd!"

Before any one of us can react, she was suddenly on the ground and wincing in pain. When I looked at our side, I saw kai oppa and I realised that she punched the nerd in the abdomen. I don't know if it was just me but a saw a little bit of blood in the side of her mouth.

The scenes were so fast that I almost not able to catch up. All I picked up from the commotion was that oppa was kicking the nerd on the ground repeatedly at all sides of her body and me stopping him before anyone would see us. We immediately got out of the place after that.