Xu Ran shook his head and said. "No, I guess that there was too chaotic at the time. This letter was not sent to them at all. I wrote another one today and asked Yan Chuan to send it for me."

Liu Tong held Xu Ran's hands and said, "I miss Shu Wen and the others. Baozi also missed Qing Shu. He's still saying this to me today."

Xu Ran held Liu Tong's hands and understood why Liu Tong suddenly mentioned people in Xu Village . It turned out that it was because of Baozi.

They were used to Baozi's talking about Qing Shu from time to time. Even when he was eating something that he had never eaten before, he would say that if only Qing Shu were here.

Probably because of the rain today, the rain was drifting, making people sentimental.

Xu Ran said to Liu Tong, "Don't worry, didn't we prepare everything for them when we left? They'll be alright as long as the plague doesn't kill them. The plague has been gone for a few months now. This time, the letter I composed will undoubtedly be sent to them. By the New Year, we should know what's going on in Xu Village."

Liu Tong nodded and didn't ask much. He closed his eyes to sleep.

Xu Ran guessed that Liu Tong was sentimental as well, so he kissed him. He was still sexually primed, so having another child was no problem. 

It was up to Liu Tong's cooperation to make it happen. Even if you were no longer young, it would be lovely to have a child. 

Baozi could potentially have a younger sibling, whom he could bring out for entertainment. Of course, everything that happened when Xu Ran was stroking Liu Tong was all in his head. Liu Tong would not reject Xu Ran, even when he was in a bad mood.

Because of the collaboration of Liu Tong, Xu Ran became more and more motivated, clearly indicating that he was going for a child.

Then, he said it out probably because he was too excited. Liu Tong said with a smile, "It was not that easy to conceive. I'm afraid that my last miscarriage will hurt my body, and I'll never get pre..."

Xu Ran bit his mouth without waiting for him to finish, not letting him continue. The child was their forbidden area and hadn't been mentioned by them for a long time.

Liu Tong also understood what Xu Ran meant. He kept his mouth shut and responded enthusiastically when Xu Ran kissed him.

What a beautiful night!

September was the begining of winter for others, and it was time to add clothes and prepare food, but for Xu Ran, it was time to get busy.

The factory had been built and and could be put into official production of honeycomb coal. The name of the factory was Yanzhou Coal Factory, which was unusually simple and rough.

Beggars from Yanzhou and a group of outlanders worked in the coal industry. King Yan summoned the people of Yanzhou to see the opening of the coal factory. He further emphasized that in the coming winter, they would not have to worry about being cold because they would have nothing to keep them warm. 

It would be solved as long as they purchased a furnace and honeycomb coal. Because the honeycomb coal was produced in Yanzhou, the price would be lower for Yan Zhou residents.

Most significantly, workers in the coal factory were in high demand. It was open to everyone who had no work, was willing to put up with trials, and was obedient. 

The salary would be paid on a monthly basis, with bonuses for excellent performance. His statements sparked a frenzy in the audience, with several people rushing to apply for the job right once. This, however, was not King Yan's business.