There was nothing better than sharing a dinner with your family. At the same time, King Yan nodded in accord. However, when he emerged, he did it alone, and Yan Chuan was not present. However, as a king, he would not invite anyone else. Not only could Xu Ran not accomplish it, but he couldn't do it himself, so Gao Quan was assigned the duty.

Only Gao Quan, Tangtang and Guoguo ran fast among them. But they could not at the two kids to do it, so they had no other choice except Gao Quan.

It was not a big deal, and Gao Quan wouldn't have any objections.

As a result, Gao Quan went to invite these people. While Liu Tong and Shao Yu prepared the dinner in the kitchen. Tangtang and Guoguo had been bugging Baozi, and they were eager to spoil their younger brother. Xu Ran and King Yan were utterly unable to contribute since they were answering his inquiries one by one.

The two of them just looked at each other in helplessness.

Since they had no chance to chip in, they could only look for fun on their own, so Xu Ran and King Yan started to talk about the factory building.

The location had been determined, and the iron had been extracted from the iron mine. All that was left was to build the plant. This was not a simple task, and it would take a long time to complete. Three to four months, at the very least. Making the iron sheet was the most difficult part.

 Although Xu Ran had told him about this during the New Year, he had not prepared anything in the past, so it would be very efficient to be able to build it before this winter came.

King Yan said to Xu Ran, "Despite the fact that the plague in the south has been eradicated, the people of the region still lack basic necessities. They are in need of food and clothing. A group of at least a hundred people arrived from the south not long ago. Yanzhou is where they wish to live and work. I was trying to figure out where these people came from. I'd send them to build the plant if there was no problem. They are not mistreated, as you stated, as long as they are fairly compensated. After all, these people do not have a lot of money. They can only be beggars if they arrive in Yanzhou. I think they should be very happy to do it."

Xu Ran nodded and said, "It's true, but you have to confirm the identities of these people first. Otherwise, what will be leaked out is that there were iron and coal mines in Yanzhou. Then you will be in trouble if someone really wants to get in your way."

King Yan smiled and said, "I'm not worried about this. According to my people in the capital city, the Emperor is about to be dying. He could only live no more than a year or two. I've been waiting for so many years, so I could wait another year or two. When he sent our family to Yanzhou, why didn't he think that we might stage a comeback?"

However, Xu Ran frowned after hearing this. He felt what King Yan said a little strange. Staging a comeback? was it meant to be rebel?

Perhaps the expression of the Xu Ran was too obvious, King Yan could see it. King Yan said, "It's not what you think. I just need justice from the new emperor. I'm not interested in the throne and don't have time for it. I'm getting lazy after so many years in Yanzhou, but I have to ask the new emperor for justice nevertheless. This must not have an impact on the children's future."

You can't appreciate your parents' love unless you have your own children. Xu Ran believed he could communicate with King Yan. Xu Ran, on the other hand, was relieved. There were around 70,000 words left. He was thinking if he should write more about some of the primary text's elements because they were not explained well.

The original topic was diverged because of the words just now, Xu Ran returned to it and asked King Yan, "How's the investigation of those people? Where are they now?"