He'd heard a lot of news about the two kids in the last two months. There was news that they had been bullied, and that they had retaliated by bullying others. Vice General Luo, on the other hand, never inquired about the news as long as it was not serious.

When Xu Ran questioned, he was scared that the two children would tell him the truth, but thankfully, they didn't appear to be telling the truth. Xu Ran merely had to look at Vice General Luo to realize what was going on. However, he made no mention of Vice General Luo. Instead, in front of Vice General Luo, he began to educate his two children.

Xu Ran said, "It's good that you didn't suffer. No matter what, I know that both of you are fine when I hear you say that. You must take it one step at a time down the road. No one can help you, and you will not take any less steps because someone else has stopped you. In this military camp, it's the same. Instead of using your fists to solve problems, you can use your brains. I've taught you since you were very young, remember?"

Xu Ran emphasized the word "brain" in particular, pointing to his temple to draw the attention of the two children.

Xu Ran didn't say who did wrong . He just asked his two children to do everything with their own strength, but when Vice General Luo heard it, he thought that Xu Ran was hinting at something.

He saw that King Yan had already come next to Xu Ran to talk to the two children. It was better for him to not chip in and ask what Xu Ran just meant, so he could only guess by himself.

Vice General Luo had brought them here, indicating that he had consented for Tangtang and Guoguo to return home and check. They didn't chat for long because Liu Tong and Baozi were still waiting outside the camp, so they went out of the camp to look for them.

Liu Tong was alright; he was simply overjoyed. Baozi, on the other hand, dashed straight to Tangtang and Guoguo. He requested that they both hug him simultaneously. Tangtang and Guoguo finally had no choice but to cross their four hands and allow him to sit on top. Baozi expressed his longing for the two of them and inquired about the military camp's circumstances.

He also told them what he had learned in King Yan's residence. He literally told them everything, no matter how big or trivial it was.

When he was finally done and Tangtang Guoguo had answered him, the two of them only had time to greet Liu Tong.

Liu Tong touched the heads of the two children with a loving expression. "I haven't seen you for two months, and it's dark now."

Parents would always say something like this when a child who had been gone returned home. Xu Ran had a strong impression of it. His mother would repeat that when she saw him, even if he had only been gone for a few days.

Looking at Liu Tong now, he really felt that he was like his mother.

Xu Ran rubbed his nose and looked at the sky, feeling a little upset. He hadn't thought about her for a long time. Why did he suddenly miss his mother?

Liu Tong did not notice his emotions and was still immersed in the joy of seeing Tangtang and Guoguo.

It was still a little cold in April and they didn't stand for long before heading back.

Tangtang and Guoguo claimed they wanted to eat hotpot at Red Tower, while Xu Ran said he wanted to go home and cook great meals. It had been two months since the family had eaten together. It was also pleasant and delightful to eat hotpot as a family, and there were more foods to choose from than when preparing at home. Because Xu Ran had no objections, they all proceeded to Red Tower.

Xu Ran said to King Yan, "Why don't we call Lu Qi and Yan Hao over? It would be more lively with more people, and they must miss Tangtang and Guoguo too."