Xu Ran even had a kind of feeling that they were made for each other. If they didn't get together, they would be inverse CP and be struck by lightning.

He just couldn't stop imagining it.

As a result, Xu Ran dispatched Baozi to King Yan's home early the next morning. Xu Ran had been carrying him the entire time, and when they arrived at the door, Baozi was still sleeping. When the new year arrived, the guards were back at the door, but Xu Ran walked in without being notified.

Soon after King Yan awoke, he received word that Xu Ran had arrived with a child in his arms. The king of Yan was so worried that he raced to the living room, entirely ignoring his own image, thinking that something was wrong again.

King Yan rushed over and asked Xu Ran, "What happened? Which child did you hold?"

Seeing that King Yan was in such a hurry, Xu Ran smiled. This was probably the sequelae of the incident with Liu Tong last time.

Xu Ran said, "Don't be so anxious, nothing happened. I just sent Baozi over to let him play with Yan Lan. All the kids in our street went to school. He is a bored at home, and it happens that he is old enough to go to school. I thought that he could come over and learn with Yan Lan. Is that okay with you, King Yan?"

King Yan was relieved when he heard Xu Ran say that nothing happened. He was really frightened by Liu Tong's incident last time.

King Yan said, "Why not? Yan Lan has always been taught by his Daddy. Just leave him here confidently! Baozi, in my opinion, needs to brush up on his manners. After all, he is a childe, no matter what you think. You won't be able to raise him the same way Tangtang and Guoguo did. He still has time to learn that now that he is young. Otherwise, when he grows up and goes to see some dignitaries in the capital, he would be labeled as ill-bred."

After some thought, Xu Ran realized that King Yan was correct. Tangtang, in particular, would undoubtedly become a government official in the future. Baozi can't avoid paying him a visit in any case, although it would be an issue if he did.

Because Xiao Qingyun was born into a family of scholars, he had impeccable manners and knowledge. Xiao Qingyun had a pleasant personality and his own unique style of walking, talking, and eating. Even though it wasn't immediately apparent, a closer examination revealed it. Every stride he took was the same distance. He must have put in a lot of practice time.

Xu Ran nodded at King Yan and said, "I know, that's why I sent him over. If It works, I'll send him over in the morning and pick him back at night. And please forgive him for being a little naughty."

King Yan waved his hand and said, "It's okay. It's only natural that children like to play around. Besides, Baozi is not a troublemaker. He has been living in the mansion for two months. How can I not know about it?"

Xu Ran whispered in his heart, "There are many things you don't know about. When he was in Xu Village, he was able to dominate as a childe. There were plenty of older boys in that group. He still didn't know how Baozi did it, but he must be very extraordinary."

Of course, Xu Ran would never utter such things, so let King Yan figure it out for himself! As time went on, he would find out. Xu Ran woke Baozi from his slumber and placed him on the ground. When Xu Ran asked Baozi to be good and study hard, he was still dazed. Xu Ran then abandoned him to King Yan.

He had to rush to the Red Tower and open the company door himself. It was time for the visitor to arrive. From breakfast in the morning, he could make a lot of money. The most important thing, though, was that he needed to teach his apprentice.

Baozi didn't come back to his senses after Xu Ran left for a long time. When he saw Xiao Qingyun, he realized that his father had disappeared. He looked up and asked King Yan, "Uncle, where's my Dad? It was clearly Dad who had been holding me."