S04 E12: First Week in London and Moving in

Start from the beginning

"Well, gonna look forward to those stories."

"Ans Paige is technically moving in with you, so we're gonna be excited to hear about that."

Their eldest daughter smiled, pulling Chris into another hug, smiling when Christen kissed her forehead. Michelle moved forward, pulling her little girl into her and hugged her tighter.

"I love you so fucking much Izzy."

"I love you too, both of you."

They pulled away and noticed Paige walking towards them with the twins giggling as they continued hanging on her. The married couple giggled at the sight and helped their kids down before pulling Paige in for a hug.

"Take care of Isabella for us?"

Paige smiled at Mitch and nodded, giving her a reassuring smile.

"You know I will Mitch."

The twins kissed her cheeks before they went running towards the jet, settling themselves inside. The girlfriends waved at Christen and Mitch as they followed the twins, preparing themselves for the 5 hour flight they have to London.

Once the jet took off, Paige and Isabella looked at each other, grinning.

"Want to start moving your stuff now, honey?"

Paige nodded, pulling jer girlfriend closer to her, kissing her forehead as they started walking back to the car.

"Could we go to the beach after we finish moving in my things?"

Isabella smiled uo at her girlfriendand nodded, going on her tiptoes to peck her lips.

"Of course my love."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The first thing that the Presses did when they arrived at London was move into their air bnb where a bunch of other cast members were also staying. London was a place they were insanely familiar with, but the twins were pointing at everything and anything when they were on their way to the place they were staying.

After everything was set in the place they were staying, they took 2 days to rest before they needed to go on set.

Michelle, Christen, Aquila and Diana walked into set with big smiles on their faces, smiling at Santana, Scarlett, Brittany, Florence, and Saoirse since today was their filming day.

Leaning over and hugging Scarlett, Michelle gave her a kiss on the cheek vefore moving to Santana, then Brittany.

"Is everyone ready?"

They all nodded and Michelle took her place to the director's chair.

"Okay scene 45, take one, Action."

In the middle of filming, Michelle looked around to try and look for Florence and Saoirse.

"Has anyone seen Flor and Ro?"

"Try the buffet."

Michelle stood up from her chair and turned the corner, only to see the both of them stuffing their faces with the food from catering, making the older girl chuckle.

"Yeah okay, I think this is a sign that we.... need to go on a lunch break."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mitchell, Cam, Alex and Luke decided to come and help Paige move her stuff from her old apartment and into the Press Manor so that is where they were at right now. With Rae having moved out the day before, Isabella now has enough room in her room for her girlfriend's computer set for her streams.