(13 : Getting serious )

After flipping Hisoka off, Y|N spent most of her time feeding Gittarackur

After flipping Hisoka off, Y|N spent most of her time feeding Gittarackur. And with no resistance to her cuteness, Gittarackur ate all the food she gave him.

'What if I get diabetes?'

"You won't. It's all healthy, and sugar free." She answered as if reading his mind. This freaked out Gittarackur and thought if this was another nen ability and was about to ask her about it. But then the doors bursted with 3 teenagers and their uncle. He thought he could ask next time.

All passing applicants would now proceed to phase four, but before further instructions were provided, Beans asked them to draw out cards.

It turned out to be the number cards of the passing applicants, and how inconvenient it was for Y|N, she picked a number that she was very familiar with. The card was designed with the numbers three, zero, and one.

'#301, Illu-nii. How unlucky. Should I just get 3 other badges?'

The examinees then rode the boat, and that's when she noticed a certain man about to approach her.

"Seems like you're in trouble dearest daughter." The jester walked towards the direction of the young girl, whilst one of his hands rested on top of his hip.

"Papa no matter how much of a creep you are. You are actually still decent looking." Hoards of arrows just pierced Hisoka's heart; hurt with his daughter's blunt and harsh words.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult..."

"It's a compliment."

"Is that so..."

The topic died down and with nothing to talk about, Y|N started walking away. But Hisoka still wanted her company, he was becoming more desperate for attention. He didn't know what he had done wrong for his daughter to treat him that way. It was bothering him to the point that he started looking more her way than at Gon's way.

"Nee... N|N, why are mad at Papa?" It was worrying him. He had little amounts of love in his whole being, and those small amounts was being deposited to her, but with her not reciprocating back, it hurts him.

"Papa... I asked you not to kill an examiner today."

Everything clicked in his mind almost automatically, he reasoned that he only did that to prove that he was the real examiner but deep down he knew that he just wanted to challenge Satotz'.

"He didn't die, doll..."

"But still, didn't I ask you not to? Was that so difficult Papa?"

Before Hisoka could answer back, the boat stopped and with her being the first to escape the tower she got called out almost immediately. And with just a few seconds his daughter was out of his sight.

"Ahh... I'm getting even more annoyed now. I need your calming words doll."

~*~

A|N : I am very sorry for the slow updates, my mind has been very dull for some time and I couldn't think of anything to write. But I will do my best to continue this story. I do appreciate the votes and reads that I am getting and I hope you comment too.

Happy reading darlings !