(10 : Phase Three)

"Jii-san, I win

"Jii-san, I win." Netero stands up from his sitting position, waking up from his sudden trance. He scratches his beard and sighs.

"You damn brat, you just want more money don't you?" She looks away from him and pouts cutely, refusing to agree or disagree with the older's statement.

"Fine. I am promoting you and with your promotion your salary now would be; *BEEP* jenny." Her eyes immediately sparkles once she heard the amount, thinking that it was totally worth it to use her unstable Nen in a fight with a strong Nen user.

"Arigatou! Jii-san."

~*~

Trick tower was the next phase of the Hunter exam. And because people were unaware that she was already a liscenced hunter, she had to partake in this activity as well.

'What a bother.' She thought to herself.

Still drained from using her Nen ability led to her moody and irritated outbursts. Even Hisoka avoided her at times like this, finding it too scary to approach Y|N.

Once all examinees were on top of the tower, she immediately knew which ones would be a trapdoor. The flooring seemed even but upon closer look you would notice a slight difference. Most would not even see this but under her watchful gaze, it was possible.

The tile she stepped on immediately flipped and she fell inside a small room.

"Eliminate target. Hide n' Seek route." This was all that was written beside the metal door. The door automatically opens and leads to three paths.  She clicked her tongue in annoyance, her energy has been depleted and releasing a wide range Nen would be difficult.

She took a blue pill from her pocket and adrenaline rushed through her veins. Since she was still a child, her energy capacity is nowhere near a teenager or a grown adult. So, she came up with the idea of making limit breakers, that would temporarily enforce her body with strength and energy. So basically she made medicine buffs. But of course it comes with a certain price.

And if she doesn't finish the objective in under an hour, she will fail.

~*~

"53 minutes and 19 seconds. L|N  Y|N came out first from the trick tower."

The small girl immediately collapsed, the time limit or her blue pills ending. And the pain of the setback of the temporary buff hitting her in a big wave.

Exhaustion and a few open wounds made her a lot more emotional and her calm facade finally fell apart.

"I AM 7 YEARS OLD! I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!"

~*~

I will soon explain her Nen ability and try to clear things as much as possible. This update came out late as well since I didn't really know what to write. This isn't really a good chapter but I hope you enjoyed it!

Happy reading darlings!