(8 : Playtime)

Inside the airship Gon and Killua were both being naughty and mischievous

Inside the airship Gon and Killua were both being naughty and mischievous. Running inside the kitchen for food and just playing with anything to keep themselves entertained.

That's when they stop at one of the airships windows and they notice someone passing by. It turned out to be the chairman of the Hunter Association, Netero.

"Care to play a game with me?" Netero explained the mechanics of the game, and also the prize if they beat them him in this game. Automatically becoming a hunter did seem quite appealing, but they didn't know that they were in for a ride.

"Excuse me, desu." A small voice said, they all looked at the entrance to see the doll-like girl from the second phase. Gon's face lights up once seeing the girl, and then approaches her quite excitedly.

"Y|N-chan!" The said girl smiles at the older boy's direction before finally stepping towards Netero.

"Will I get promoted if I beat you?"

'Promoted?' Killua and Gon both thought.

"Yes, dear Y|N. So do you wanna join our game?" Netero spins the ball at top of his finger, gaze still meeting Y|N's colored orbs.

"Okay then, I will join desu." Netero looked at the girl in confusion. She has never used desu, in her sentences, but he let her be. It's probably not important.

"Y|N-chan you'll team with us?" The girl shook her head.

"I will watch you two first. It that alright, desu?" The two boys nodded, getting slightly wary about her whole existence. First she arrives as Hisoka's daughter, and now the chairman gives her a promised promotion?

How could a 7 year old even start working already?

The two shrugged it off, they have other matters to attend to. They put their focus on the elderly chairman that stood with one foot. Netero have them a smug look that urged both boys to engage in this little game.

Even with effort and perseverance, Gon and Killua's hard work bear no fruit. Killua; clearly pissed off with the gap in strength between them and Netero, then pulled Gon.

"Eh? Killua?"

"Give up Gon, that grandpa never even used his left arm and right foot. We'll never win Gon. Let's go." Killua filled with irritation said as he walked towards the room's entrance and exit.

"Nahh, I'll stay for a bit more." Gon said, as bright and cheerful as always.

With nothing else to say, Killua clicks his tongue and made his way out.

Gon tries and tries until he remembered the other person in the room.

"Nee, Y|N-chan, wanna try now?" The girl stands up and dusts off her dress. She stood straight and nodded firmly. As if not even fazed with how the two relatively older boys, lost singlehandedly to the chairman.

"Yes, desu." But before Gon even process anything his vision started to blur, and slowly he fell to the endless darkness, lulled to a deep sleep.

"Let's play, Netero-jiji, desu."