! Author's Memo !

I. 

First, I would like to apologize for my inconsistent updates. It's been rather hectic since November had started. My exams are coming this Wednesday and Thursday, however, after that it would be our break and I'll get to update more often. So I hope you don't get tired and fed up with me. 

Second, I would like to thank everyone for leaving their comments and votes. Even just seeing the reads go up the slightest make me ecstatic. Again, thank you all so much! 

Lastly, I would soon publish an original story. And I hope you all support me with my journey writing that story as well. It is my first original, and I really do hope that it gets recognized some day. I'm leaving the synopsis of the story here. Look forward to it everyone! 

Intro/Synopsis: 

In a world where imbalance in power was normal; and equality was never advocated, Spade held a deep-rooted hate for aristocrats who always seemed to trample upon the weak. He thought that the society was unfair, and everything was the work of injustice; so, he decided to cause as much trouble for these power-hungry figures. From pranks to irritating them in general. Because what else could a 16-year-old, poor boy, do in face of incomparable influence and power?

But the world seemed to have other plans for him. Chivalry was not dead yet, and idealism of a balanced society was not yet out of the window. And with his undeniable brilliance, even with the most prejudiced, arrogant rulers of Educere Centrum, he was admitted as a scholar in the biggest and most prestigious education institution.

But his heart is still full of hate for such unfair world, especially once he sees with his own eyes the difference in living of the powerful and the powerless. But once again, what can a scholar – scorned by his peers – even do?

But God was a mysterious one indeed.

Upon causing endless ruckus and disturbance in the prestige Educere Centrum – in a childish attempt to show contempt to the aristocrats – he was granted numerous detentions. And one faithful night, when he was cleaning as a punishment, he stumbles upon a secret entrance in the Grandmaster's Office; one that led to an old yet well-maintained library.

And in that library, he finds a way to tip the scale of balance, and a way to an ideal world opened in his mind. It wasn't an impossible task;  it was just difficult.

And Spade would not stop at difficult. 

If you read the synopsis that makes me really happy! Thank you again, darlings! Let's meet soon within the pages!