( 18 : Unexpected trouble )

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The tall man walked through the forest. On his shoulder hang a frame of a small girl. If one were to see this situation - a girl unconscious in a man filled with pins on his face - everyone would think that an unfortunate tragedy befell on the girl. 

But in contrary, Gittarackur was actually aiding the girl. He left the H/C -haired girl in a secure place before he went to gather 3 more points to pass the exam. He had expected her to be awake once he got back; but how worried he was when her figure remained unmoving when he got back to the cave he left her at. 

He called out to her with a frantic voice and his worries were only queled when he felt her pulse; it was still strong and stable. It seemed like she was just far too tired. Well who wouldn't be? She was a seven-year-old that just beat a 24-year-old trained assassin. 

"I should kill you for the safety of my family in the future..." Illumi cast his gaze to Y/N's small frame, quietly and peacefully sleeping. He booped her nose and stared at her with an face void of all emotions. "Not that I would." He realized what he just blurted to the sleeping kid. 

"I'm not killing you because making Hisoka my enemy would be a pain." He added. In all honesty he just didn't wanna kill Y/N. And he knew that, that was bad. He should have no emotional links to anybody. But after he started seeing Y/N as his little sister, he was doomed. He wasn't getting away with it. Completely enchanted he was.  

Gittarackur finally reached the clearing in the forest there was no one in there yet; and that was exactly what he wanted. He couldn't afford getting seen while he was having a moment of weakness. 

However he wasn't the first one to be there. A heightened Hisoka drowned in bloodlust was trying to keep his hands to himself. And the only way to calm him would be Y/N. He was trying to track the girl in the last few days only to be met with disappointment. So, he decided to wait in the clearing, where surely he'll see his prized doll. 

A card engulfed in a dark nen whooshed dangerously close to Illumi's head. If he hadn't felt the aura that crept around the clearing and dodged his head, he would've had his head sliced off. 

"Hands off Illumi." Hisoka was antsy from facing Gon, and not being able to sense Y/N presence took another toll on him. And now, after days of fucking waiting he sees his precious daugther on the arms of another person. 

And Illumi who was irritated that he was faced with such hostility after aiding Y/N responded tauntingly. 

"What if I don't?"