( 23 : Getting along with them II )

Y/N looked at the other kid that was also Gon's age - she assumed. She extended her hand and offered the other chocolate bar that she held. 

"Killua, have one too." She smiled brightly at him and even though reluctantly, Killua took the delicacy she held in her hand. "Don't worry, I won't poison chocolate. It's just wrong." 

"Exactly, how evil could you be to poison chocolate?" He answered nonchalantly before biting the bar of sweetness. "What brand is this? It's really good. I should've bought these instead of chocorobots." He said as he eagerly took another bite. 

"Oh. I made it! I'd be glad to be paid to make chocolates. Are you going to order?" She chuckled, amused because she finally get to talk to people in her age range. Not that she didn't enjoy Hisoka or Illumi's company for that matter, however at her age she still craved that brilliant, light, youthful, naughty innocence which the two 12-year-olds in front of her held. 

More of the innocence in Gon, and the naughtiness for Killua. She didn't  know but she liked the two very  much. Especially Gon, she was just enamored with his spirit to do his best. He just radiated an energy which deviated and attracted people to him.

"I understand why Papa's so enamored with you." She whispered under her breath. 

Gon's eyebrow only raised in confusion, only hearing unintelligible muttering. "What was that Y/N? Did you say something?" 

She only smiles, impressed that he hears her very light muttering. She looked up at Gon and dismisses his question. "No, no. Nothing." 

But when she was met with Killua's lightning blue eyes she realized that the prodigy that had undergone some sort of training had heard her passing remark. Now she finally remembered where and when she heard of the boy - Killua. Kil. Zoldyck.

'Illu-nii's precious Kil. The Zoldyck family heir. The one that ran from home.' 

She realized that maybe just as much as she was so attracted to Gon's radiating energy - well purely out of curiousity and interest - so was Killua. 

'He's possessive of him. As if a kid finding a new toy. Hmph, I'm not here to compete boy.' She thought. She wasn't going to steal Gon away from Killua. She knew that, that was just petty and childish, she was just simply intrigued and wanted to make new friends. Killua included. 

"Thank you so much Y/N, the chocolate really made me feel better. I would love to be the first customer if you made this a business." Gon said. Killua looked over at the younger girl and at that moment Y/N knew that Killua had seen her as a new competitor that threatens his position as someone beside Gon. 

So she just smiles with her eyes closed at the younger boy. "Mm, sure! I'll make sure to give you a discount." Gon turned his back and urged Killua to follow along. But before turning his back he mutters a few words into the air. 

"Back off." 

Y/N rolls her eyes in annoyance. 'What a jealous fellow. It's not like I'm taking his friend.'

She sighs as she watched the two boys walk farther from her. 

"Haa... Maybe next time." 

Maybe today wasn't the day that Y/N would be a part of Killua's friends.