(5 : Phase two )

There was only one thing going in Hisoka's mind right now, Illumi will hunt him down

There was only one thing going in Hisoka's mind right now, Illumi will hunt him down. It was his carelessness that he got deceived but such low-leveled creature, but he can't go back in time now.

What was done, was done.

He tried to explain to Illumi only to end with various cuts on Hisoka's face. And to add, just gazing towards Killua's way was a big no no. Or Illumi might just drop his mission and kill Hisoka. As tempting as that sounded, Hisoka still had a home to come back too. And a daughter he very much would like to see.

Hisoka dreaded the second test, it was cooking. And just by looking at him you'd know he wasn't the best cook. And why would he cook if his adorable daughter served him food throughout the whole day?

He thought about just roasting the pork since he could not come up with any dish at all. And if he tried recreating his daughter made, that'd just be a big disaster. And with Illumi ready to grill and roast him anytime, he had no time for dilly-dallying.

Everyone was cooking except for Illumi who thought that glaring at Hisoka would be more productive. Hisoka just avoided the malicious gazes until his nose picked up a familiar aroma.

It was the smell of the bento he had brought earlier. He dismissed his thoughts and just roasted the pork, still eyeing Gon from time to time. Of course, discreetly doing it so Illumi would not notice.

Everyone started presenting their roasted porks. And each time a participant stood in front of the judges, they fail. They would get a big burp from Buhara and a scolding from Menchi. The votes of the judges were always 1 yes and 2 no's.

Hisoka's turn finally comes by and he walked ever so graciously towards the judges, presenting a perfectly cooked pork. He also seasoned it with salt and pepper, because that's how his daughter did it at home.

"Woah, finally someone who knows what salt and pepper is." Menchi said amused. She finally took a small bite after rejecting so many applicants.

"Salty." A tiny voice said, Menchi just nods in reply. Taking a napkin and spitting out the pork.

Hisoka was of course mad, but it was to be expected. Cooking was not his expertise.

"Papa, I should start teaching you how to cook."

If Hisoka's eyes could come out of their sockets, it probably already did.