A lesser man would have given in. I have plans for this Good little Kitty of mine; they might be naughty plans, but they are my plans after all. 

Smirking, I will train my Good Kitty into a perfect Kitty who doesn't try to get my attention negatively. Pulling on the waistband of her thong, gently moving it back and forth left and right, putting some pressure on her sensitive lips as she moaned for her Master. 

Music to my ears, as I continued to pet her head, seems this kind of training will work well on My Kitty. Pulling on the waistband of her thong, gently moving it back and forth left and right, putting some pressure on her sensitive lips as she moaned for her Master. 

Music to my ears, as I continued to pet her head, seems this kind of training will work well on My Kitty. My hand stroking her head had traveled down her back, tracing her spine as my hand traveled down. 

My Kitty moving to keep my hand touching her as if  she was afraid she would lose my touch as she did with my other hand. "Tell me, my pet, why I shouldn't brainwash you to a degree? Have you repeat a phrase over and over again until it sticks in your mind and becomes solidified to the point you can't tell where the part I added and u begin." 

A shudder running up her spine, in the process, she's bounced herself in that beautiful thong of hers. A moan escaping her mouth as the lacy fabric escapes her lips before sinking deeper. If I didn't know any better, I would even think that she jumped. 

Spanking her ass, "Use your words, or I'll leave you here on ur own again helpless and thinking if you should have answered your Master after he asked the question." A look of intense pleasure and focus on her face. 

As she tries to focus on the question and form an answer of some kind. "Oh... keep... pleasure... make... mind... body... everything... Master's." Her response to me was not that surprising. She is my perfect pet, after all.

Tugging her thong, making her bounce as I ground her thong into her pussy, saying in a sultry voice, "Good Girl, your always a very Good Girl for your Master." The conditioning implanting the thoughts deep into her subconscious mind. 

The embedded ideas will surface later when the conditioned response triggers them, like when a hypnotized person clucks like a chicken when someone says corn. A trigger implanted makes the second part happen. 

The simplest example is when someone trains a dog. When the dog sits, u say sit till the dog associates the command with the action using a reward to give the animal an excellent reaction to the order they have been trained to. 

A well-trained dog will sometimes trains itself into bad habits that cause more bad than good. Like they may try begging for a treat after being trained or trying to do commands without prompting.

Strake's actions up to this point could be considered her self-teaching commands or concepts that her species would find foreign. "Does my pet like the idea of being conditioned, being trained? 

Do you like the idea of me teaching you to like it when I tug on your thong, to be trained to like everything I do to you? But the big question is do you trust me with this power over you. To have you at my mercy utterly. 

Mind and body will be mine forever to have my orders in your mind until the end of your days." Petting Strake's head allows her to think it over as her eyes are wide under the blindfold as she takes in the information. 

Grinding her pussy with her thong as her mind starts to cloud, I'll ask her later if she wants me to cloud her mind on purpose with subconscious commands.  Moaning with lust in her voice, "damn Master,.. to be controlled forever by My Master makes this pet very wet at the thought...." 

She was moving her hips, matching and even grinding her pussy against her thong as I kept the pressure on as I moved it this way and that. "Oh my god, you know how to push a girl's buttons, Master."

My hand once again trailing down her spine from her head. This time teasing her as I traced the vertebrae in her back till I reached her tailbone, letting my hand caressing her hip as it crossed her waistband then onto her ass, groping her ass.

 Looking her bottom half over from her hips down to her pants around her ankles. "Damn, My Pet is Smoking Hot" it's not something I meant to say aloud. Looking up, I could see Strake's face an excellent shade of red as my hand snaked between her legs, teasing and rubbing My Wonderful Pet's pussy. 

Saying in a sultry tone, "My Pet is a good Pet, her Master's Pet." Repeating it in her ear as I tease and pleasure rubbing her clit and lips through their cloth cage. Smirking might be an exciting experiment even if the subject usually is very calm and not a threat to anyone. 

The feeling of someone behind me came over me. At least from the surface feeling, they weren't a threat to me, yet I could hear growling from a voice I had never heard before, which was a little odd. 

What I'm expecting when I turn around is a stowaway or someone trying to kill me. My finely-tuned flight or fight response is telling me that it is not the case that there is no danger to me myself. 

I don't know if that includes Strake, as she is more than just the woman I have tied in a precarious position before me. This could go bad very quickly as the growl sounded threatening across the room, yet it carried across to my ears as though it was loud.

There was something off about this creature I couldn't see yet. I could sense them; they were not some giant monster the likes of who would shake Strake's larger body or naturally affect the environment. 

As I continued to tease and pleasure My Pet, the growling continuing my eyebrow going up at that whoever is behind me. From what I could tell is jealous or wants my attention off My Pet before me. 

This will be an interesting situation to deal with overall, as the creature behind me seems aggressive. That's not good as I have no way to deal with them. I am just an ordinary man, after all, nothing at hand to deal with a creature that might mean harm. 

Strake can maybe deal with them see has killed many a dangerous animal, but they can't see in this room with my blindfolding her and making her heavily pleasured. This will be a shit show, slowly raising my hands as to not make myself a target. 

Strake, unaware of the situation as she was in her sexual daze, starts whining in a moaning voice to not stop.