Chapter 15 (Part II)

After a long nap, Hong Guang actually felt glad that she was left behind. She thought if she ever got to see the Unclean Realm, she'd rather it be when she had a peaceful mind. And she really didn't feel like debating with some cultivators about what they were going to do with their dead family. Probably for the first time ever she felt glad that her sister had Zhang Yong Zheng to accompany her.

Hong Guang looked for Chun Hua, but not being able to find her, she decided to take a stroll to see the town. It was a nice day and it was turning into a more beautiful evening and she liked that nobody recognised her.

Even though Hong Guang liked their town so much she liked that she was in a different place and there were a lot of new things to see. The only thing she was beginning to dislike is that there were a lot of well-dressed people making her clothes look so ordinary. She decided she would ask her dad to buy her something nice when she went back home. Dad, oh no, that thought came out so naturally she didn't even realise until a split second later that she had no home to return to. At least not one with her family waiting for her return. It was like someone pulled back her raising heart.

She definitely won't be able to ask her father for money to buy new cloths when they got back. "So what? It's not like it's gonna kill me. I can wear rags and not give a damn about what others say." She said in a voice low enough, only she could hear it.

No, she won't let herself think about unwanted things. She won't let herself think about what actually could have happened to her parents. Not today, not here, not when she's in the middle of this busy street. So, she looked around and spotted a boutique that had beautiful fabric.

But on her way there, something stopped her. It was a piece of cloth. Well, to be more precise, it was a part of an outfit. Anyone can tell it was very expensive at first glance and it looked so similar in colour to the robes the cultivator she met back at her town wore. He was walking in the same direction that she was, so she quickened her steps. The more of him she saw, the surer she got, that it was him. The outfit was not just expensive, it was very stylish, and his hair was styled in a beautiful way as well.

Hong Guang ran to him and jumped in front of him grabbing his arm. "Oh, so it is you. I knew it. I knew it's you." She couldn't stop grinning like crazy. Thankfully, after the initial shock, the cultivator smiled as well recognition displaying on his face. Only then that Hong Guang realised how awkward it would have been if it was someone else, or even if the cultivator didn't recognise her.

"Museum? Tiger painting?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I'd rather if you remember me by a more cheerful painting. Maybe one of your own." She suddenly remembered what Dong said about them not exchanging information like their names. Now that those words were in her head, Hong Guang couldn't stop but think it was weird that this cultivator didn't ask for her name either. It looked like he didn't because he was reluctant to give his to her. She really should be wary of someone who didn't want to provide information, but looking at his kind face, she didn't feel like she should be.

"My name is Xia Hong Guang, I'm from the Xia clan." Even though it's momentary Hong Guang saw him looking at her like he had a question when she said her clan's name. But she decided to let it go. "Master, are you from Qinghe or are you travelling?"

"I am from Qinghe."

"Huh! The gray robes you wear is very close to the colour of the robes Nie disciples wear, but..."

"Yes, I am from the Nie sect. You are smart to figure it out. But you seemed unsure. Why?"

"No, it just, the Nie disciple's looove to brag about their sect. So it was a surprise to find someone who doesn't go to every person they see and let them know which sect they are from?"