f i v e

"i am: concerned."

jisung crossed his arms over his chest, cheeks puffing when the older guy did not seem to hear him.

"i might say i am too." seungmin muttered while waving his hand in front of the stared off guy. when he snapped his fingers along with jisung's shout, finally hyunjin was brought back to reality.

the two september babies looked at each other, giving questioning looks.

"did you just see an angel walking by?" jisung turned his head to the back only to see a few of his guy friends were talking among themselves. "was it renjun? or haechan? oh my god, jaemin?"

"for jeongin's sake, shut up jisung." seungmin hissed.

hyunjin just blinked his eyes a few times, trying to comprehend what he just did a few moments ago.

spacing out.

he mentally facepalm himself and continued to eat his meal. he could feel two pairs of eyes were set on him but he ignored it. if they were about to ask what he was thinking about, he'd never answer them.

it was not his fault the girl was a bit mysterious.

oh now you are blaming her?

he shook his head lightly, and that was when his friends thought he was possessed by a spirit.

🌧️

hyunjin wondered why it had been raining for a few days. he closed the book in his head and got up from the seat on his window. one thing he liked about his room was the seat attached to his window. at some times he would lay down there and count the stars.

being an only child was not fun, especially when he had parents like time. he wanted to make some friends outside his school.

so there he was, sneaking out again while bringing an umbrella. he did not bother to go to the convenience store and went straight to the park. as he expected, she was there.

maybe because it's weekdays so she comes here earlier..?

the girl again, was dancing around. she had her eyes closed and her body moved gracefully along with her feet and hands. as if hyunjin was watching a real life late 90s movie.

after a few seconds the girl stopped, facing hyunjin. he could see the girl's smile drop but when she opened her eyes, the smile reappeared.

"hi."

hyunjin smiled awkwardly. he muttered a small hello before walking to her and put the umbrella over her. the girl let out a laugh, pulling him as well.

"this umbrella fits two people. why'd you only cover for me?"

he didn't reply and gulped silently. the laugh. cute, he thought.

when receiving nothing, she spoke again, "are you here to buy something?" she looked over to the mart and was a bit surprised when the latter shook his head.

hyunjin looked down, a bit shy when seeing her reaction. "i don't know. i was just walking by and saw you.. again."

she softly smiled before leaving him to get the jacket she hung on some branch. hyunjin jogged towards her, covering her from the rain again. "don't go just like that," he muttered.

"i told you i don't get sick easily." she chuckled. "i want to buy some hot drink. are you gonna come?"

without hesitating, he nodded.

🌧️