t h r e e

why did she dance there?

it looks like he couldn't forget the girl before.

the whole day he had been thinking about the unknown girl. his mind kept asking himself, wasn't she going to catch a cold?

and to say this, the next night he went there again. the cashier was not haseul but he cared less. it was still raining like the day before and he just thought the girl would be there.

after a few minutes of waiting, he finally saw her.

this time it was a bit clearer from what he had seen the first time. at least he could make the color of the girl's hair.

blonde.

and she was wearing a black jacket above her clothes. the girl seemed oblivious that someone would stare at her. 

she slowly walked in the middle of the park and took off her shoes. her hand was stretched out to feel the rain and a smile appeared on her lips before she twirled around.

it was as if she was enjoying the rain, like the rain was her friend.

hyunjin learned the girl's movement. instead of dancing like before, this time she was more to having fun. he was staring for a while now that he forgot he bought a cup of hot chocolate.

🌧️

"i kinda miss the time we hang out." jeongin sighed while twirling his noodles with the chopsticks. his eyes glued to the field, the rain drenching the grass.

"it's been raining for the past few days. we won't be able to do that unless we stay inside." seungmin stated.

felix's eyes lit up. "like the shopping mall?"

"ew shopping," a pout formed on his face as seungmin threw him a disgusted look. "shopping is just for girls and women."

"then where do you buy your clothes, dumbass?" hyunjin knocked his head.

"he found it at the free market, don't you know?" jisung said with the food stored in his mouth. that squirrel unexpectedly received a smack on his head from the puppy.

jeongin shook his head lightly watching the older guys fighting. "i mean, i really miss skateboarding. i don't know if mine is still working."

"that's absurd. you just used that last month." hyunjin remarked.

the youngest whined, "exactly! it has to be used once a week!"

"skateboard is not a car, innie." felix chuckled, softly patting his head. "how about we do a movie night at my place? it's been a long time since our last time doing it."

jisung thought for a while, "that's kinda boring but okay."

again, he received a smack from seungmin. "then don't join us. i'll lock you outside the house. felix's plan sounds nice."

"we'll leave out jisungie hyung then." jeongin snickered, making the guy want to smack him but hyunjin was fast to block him.

"ah ah ah. no one hurts innie." he glared. "what's with you guys smacking people's heads today?"

"you started it first!"

🌧️