Sì shí sān

During the weekends, Jisoo would sometimes go to Lisa's place to get a free meal. As time went by, even she had learned to cook a couple of dishes, but it was still Lisa who cooked most of the time while she just ate.

Lisa was good at making the soup and the taste was delicious as well. Jisoo thought that the taste was better than the ones in hotpot restaurants. This made Wendy, who occasionally came for a free meal as well, feel envious.

One day, they came to Lisa's home for a meal. When Jisoo went to see Wendy off, she didn't expect Wendy to suddenly pull her to a stop.

Jisoo stared blankly at Wendy.

Wendy reached out to flick Jisoo's forehead, "Go and take Lisa back home to meet your mother during the new year. Even though Lisa is two-faced and known as a cunning fox in business, she treats you extremely well. Us women can't be immersed in the sweet nothings spoken. When faced with others' real feelings, we should be sincere in return.

Jisoo understood Wendy's meaning and smiled, "I understand. It's cold now, you should quickly go home."

"You're staying over at Lisa's tonight?" Wendy smiled ambiguously.

"Don't have weird thoughts," Jisoo rolled her eyes, "I sleep in the guest room."

"Ah, Lisa treats you really ..." Wendy was truly relieved. Men who respected women were much better than men who kept thinking too much.

After seeing Wendy off, Lisa's friends also started to leave even though they hadn't arrived for long. Since they all had cars, Lisa didn't keep them for the night.

After seeing Jisoo enter the house, Lisa went to clean the kitchen.

"It's cold outside."

"Yep," Jisoo sat on the sofa.

Her stomach was so full that she didn't want to move. The man and woman in the drama playing on the television were currently in the scene of 'I love you. You love him.' The never ending, unclear relationship.

Jisoo sat up straight and heard the clatter of pots and pans from the kitchen. She suddenly felt the dramatic romance on TV became dull.

She stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Lisa was currently wearing rubber gloves as she washed the plates. She was obviously a talented person, but still did miscellaneous tasks like this. How did she get so lucky and meet a woman like Lisa?

Putting on smaller gloves, Jisoo picked up the soapy plates to rinse them. When dunking the plate in water, even though she was wearing gloves, she could still feel the chilly cold water.

"Cold?" Lisa had a small smile on her face, "I'll be done soon. You can go and watch TV."

"No. I ate too much so my stomach feels a bit uncomfortable, " Jisoo placed the rinsed plate to one side.

"You are the epitome of the phrase where one has eaten till their full and has nothing to do." Lisa was enlightened.

"Nonsense," Jisoo lowered her head to Lisa's shoulders and bit on hershirt.

"Ah, ah, this shirt was from this morning. I haven't changed it since then," Lisa smiled brightly, pleased with herself, "I don't know how much dust and bacteria it has."

Jisoo's mouth twitched. She took a plate out from the sink, "Ms. Manoban, I have discovered that you're getting more long-winded recently."

"So uri Soo-yaa actually cared and took notice of my every word and sentence. I'm so touched." Lisa happily replied.