Èr shí bā

On the plane, Jisoo was sitting next to the aisle, all the way on the right. Opposite from her, on the left side of the aisle, sat a male and female. The young lady was resting her head against the young man's chest, fast asleep. Meanwhile, the young man carefully and gently supported the girl with his right hand, flipping through a magazine with his left hand. All his movements were very light and gentle.

Jisoo revealed a smile when she saw the scene before her. She always believed that love was beautiful. She was just skeptical about how long love would last. Remembering to Seong Woo's reaction when he found out she was going to Busan, as well as his hesitation, Jisoo was unsure if she should feel uncomfortable that another woman also liked Lisa, or moved because the people around Lisa had such a good impression of her.

While she flipped through an uninteresting magazine, Jisoo propped up her chin against her hand and thought. What if Lisa still had some vague relationship with other women when she returned?

After thinking it through, Jisoo felt that she was fretting over unimportant things. After all, no matter what happened in the end, nothing would change even if she thought about it now. As a woman, all she could do was treat herself well now.

†††††††

At 1pm, Lisa and Park Rosé were seated inside a Western-style restaurant. This was the best Western restaurant in the city. The decor was elegant and their chefs were hired from abroad, all skilled enough to be the head chef in any restaurant.

To be honest, Lisa wasn't interested in the salads and steaks, but she respected the woman's choices. Thus, she cut her steak indifferently while listening to the piano music that was currently being played. She was thinking about the text she had received from Jisoo. She said she had just arrived at the hotel. Lisa wondered if she had eaten lunch yet.

"You seem preoccupied. Is there something wrong?" Park Rosé asked when she noticed that Lisa appeared to be worried about something. "Or am I interrupting your work?"

"Sorry," Lisa apologized as she felt that she was not being polite."I was just lost in my thoughts for a second."

"It's not common for our Lonely and Great God Lisa to be lost in her thoughts," Park Rosé smiled as she teased her. "I should let the others know of this matter."

Lisa didn't mind and responded, "It's likely that the majority of people will have this problem when they are in love."

Park Rosé's smile stiffened for a moment and she accidentally cut her steak messily.

"You ... and your girlfriend's relationship seems very good."

"I worked very hard to pursue Soo-yaa," Despite her current status, Lisa did not feel that pursuing a woman was anything to be embarrassed of. "She's very independent and most of the time, I feel like I can't help her much so I can only treat her even better. As her girlfriend, I am not very competent."

"You are very competent and very good," Park Rosé's expression darkened a little.

She remembered Jisoo; Jisoo did seem to be an independent woman, and it didn't seem that she had gotten close to Lisa because of her money or some other motive. Park Rosé thought that if Lisa's girlfriend was someone shallow, maybe she would discard her morals and fight for Lisa.

However, Lisa's woman was excellent. Also, she and Lisa appeared to be well-matched. A successful person like Lisa was supposed to be someone who could choose from many women but she was actually very traditional and stubborn. Once she set her heart on someone, it would be very difficult to change her mind.