Èr shí qī

"She's an exceptionally good man."

A person like Lisa was willing to work hard for Jisoo and she was even willing to carry her things as well.

Wendy tilted her head to look at Jisoo. As someone who wasn't good at housework, didn't like cooking and hated washing the dishes, she was like a female master. Although Jisoo's had a pretty appearance, she wasn't considered as a rare beauty. Compared to Irene she thought Irene's appearance still better.

Jisoo carried a small handbag and followed Lisa out of the tea shop. Jisoo beamed, watching Wendy panic as she took her bags back from Lisa. Standing foolishly beside her car, Wendy laughed dryly.

"Senior, thank you. I'm really grateful."

"There no need for thanks. Since you're Jisoo's friend, then you're my friend as well. Thank you for always taking care of Jisoo," Lisa attitude towards Wendy was gentle. It made Wendy stunned yet again from the sudden thanks expressed.

Actually, she didn't know that Lisa was thanking her for defending and taking care of Jisoo. A sincere friend was difficult to find. For Jisoo to have such a friend looking after her, Lisa was deeply grateful.

"Great God, I mean Senior Lisa, you should listen to this. Jisoo is my friend. Helping her is something I ought to do. When I was in trouble, Jisoo was the first and only person who sincerely helped me. I didn't thank her then so now she doesn't need to thank me either."

Wendy's attitude was serious as she looked at Jisoo who was about 10 steps away from them.

"Previously, I was constantly worried that you did not truly understand Jisoo. I don't need you to thank me. I just hope you will treat her well. Because she's strong and no matter what happens, she won't reveal her weak side to others easily. So don't think that a strong woman can be bullied when you please while girls who weep endlessly are pitiful. If you are like that, then even if you were once my idol, I will still scold and curse you!"

Hearing this, Lisa truly felt a sense of appreciation for Wendy being there and nodded.

"I won't. Even when the most delicate and weak female appears, it does not concern me. It will only concern me if Jisoo gets even stronger. If I ever betray Jisoo, you can throw acid at me and I still won't sue you."

Wendy nodded, "Then everything is fine."

Even if The Lonely and Great God was extremely extraordinary, her friends were still more important to her. In such a situation, Wendy will not let anyone go so easily.

Seeing that they were done chatting, Jisoo smiled and walked towards them, managing to catch the end of their conversation.

"Things like acid shouldn't be randomly played around with. Other than the fact that it's difficult to buy, what will you do if you accidentally splash some on yourself?"

Wendy rolled her eyes, "Brainless people should go somewhere else."

"I was going to tell that I managed to get an autographed copy of the books you liked so much. If you don't want them, I'll just keep them in my collection."

"Please don't, it was just a joke. My darling, we will always be together."

Lisa stepped away and patiently watched to the two women tease each other.

The Third Party?

Lee Dong Wook did not search for Jisoo again. Jisoo also did not search for him to bring herself trouble. But she intentionally hid this from her mother and did not tell her anything about the meeting. Thinking about her mother, who was currently on a holiday, Jisoo did not want such a thing to affect her mother's mood.