Èr shí yī

Give Love sarangeul jom juseyo, Give Love sarangi mojarayo
(Give Love, give me some love. Give love, there's not enough love)

Why cant you understand me? nan neoreul johahandago (i like you)

==============================

As expected, people who are capable in business are the same in love, their tactics are so admirable, ah.

"It's really tasty," Jisoo swallowed down the scalding lamb meat. She flicked her tongue around to get rid of the heat while nodding, "Your cooking skills are really good."

Lisa was rich, good-looking, can cook, and clean, she is such a perfect woman. No wonder there were many women who liked her.

"It's fine as long as you like it," Lisa placed all the cooked food onto a plate and the two went to sit somewhere. Lisa picked up some disposable gloves that were near them and frowned, "I was going to say that there should be these gloves around. How come I didn't see them before?"

Seong Woo turned his head away and thought, 'Whipped CEO.......! are you really going to lie with your eyes open?'

Once everyone ate their fill, they went to sit at an outdoor tea house to drink tea and chat. Jisoo went to chat with the manager of the planning department. They drank tea and talked about the collaboration at the same time, and neither of them noticed that Lisa was no longer with them.

"There has been a recent increase in the prices of beverages, but our Cha Battda have decided to follow so as to be competitive," Jisoo said seriously, "Regarding this point, I hope that this would be helpful in the plan."

"Of course," the planning manager expressed his understanding on Cha Battda's decision.

Although their profits would be lower compared to their competitors in the short term, this method would be effective for Cha Battda to gain more market share. Also, for Cha Battda to keep their prices under pressure while everyone else is increasing theirs, this can be seen that they have the capability to do so.

The two of them carried on chatting for some time when something fluffy suddenly appeared by their side. Jisoo turned around and saw a chubby soft toy. It was a chubby medium white unicorn with its rainbow wings spread apart. It looked really cute.

The manager saw his boss in the midst of pursuing Jisoo so he thoughtfully found an excuse to leave them alone. Once he was at a distance, he turned around and touched his chin while muttering to himself.

"Why does Boss' tactic look so similar to my high school nephew's when he coaxing his girlfriend?" He shook his head and walked away.

Seong Woo, who was near Lisa, was secretly shocked. He had never thought that for this toy, she would actually play the air gun game for so long just to win it. He never dreamed his boss would lower herself to do something that only high schoolers would do. What position does this Jisoo actually have in his boss' heart?