Sān shí qī

Crash!!

It was the sound of glass shattering. Jisoo looked towards the direction of the noise. There were quite a number of broken wine glasses at the feet of an attendant. Drops of champagne were trickling down Irene dress. It could be seen with a glance that it was Irene who crashed into the tray that the attendant was carrying.

At such a happy occasion, it was unlucky for things to be broken and the attendants had gone through professional training for this such that they would not commit such mistakes.

The elders of both the Lee and Kang family did not have nice expressions on their faces. Since the person was a guest, it wouldn't be good for them to say anything, so they could only get someone to clean it up and laugh dryly.

"Blooming flowers on the ground, it's good luck."

Lee Sunmi's smile became unnatural. She walked closer to Irene and smiled falsely.

"Miss, you shouldn't mind it too much. It just needs to be cleaned up." When Irene lifted her head up, Lee Sunmi's expression changed a little.

Lee Sunmi had seen Irene before. She was Seulgi's ex-girlfriend. Seeing Irene in such a sorry state, Lee Sunmi forced a smile.

"So it's Miss Bae. I'll get someone to take you to get a change of clothes."

"There's no need," Irene patted her dress and looked at Seulgi, who was already behind Lee Sunmi. She clearly saw the annoyance in Seulgi's eyes and taunted, "Seulgi, you are actually more pitiful than me."

"Miss Bae, if you are going to continue to utter nonsense, then I can only ask you to leave." Lee Sunmi frowned.

"I don't need you to ask. I'll leave by myself. I just wanted to see how this nauseating woman was going to act," Irene laughed coldly.

At that moment, a waiter carrying drinks came by, so Irene picked up a glass of orange juice and splashed it onto Seulgi's face. Seulgi's white suit instantly got stained with orange patches.

"Why are you pretending to be a prince charming when you act so disgustingly?" Irene looked at Lee Sunmi again. "Miss Lee, you have already used money to threaten me once, so I'll use this chance to tell you here in front of everyone that only you want this woman called Seulgi. I will be leaving tomorrow, so you don't need to use your family's influence to threaten me!"

Once Irene finished speaking, she turned and looked at Jisoo standing in the crowd, before leaving the venue without looking back.

Lee Sunmi paled considerably. She never imagined that this woman would actually do something like this. She looked at the guests around her, and then at her dress that had also been stained by the orange juice.

"I'm sorry but please excuse us for a moment." She stiffly squeezed out some words.

Irene actually has this side of her. Jisoo, for some reason, actually felt some admiration for Irene. Splashing Seulgi with juice... she had also thought about it, but unfortunately, she never had the chance to do so. But she never thought that Irene would fulfil her wish and as for Lee Sunmi, why did she bother Irene? That move was too foolish.

But Miss Lee wouldn't give her, the ex-ex-girlfriend, trouble, right?

"I suddenly find Irene a bit more pleasing to look at," Wendy said after watching the show from the edge. She sighed, "There isn't any need to be polite when dealing with people who don't want any reputation like Seulgi."