Sān shí èr

nareul ankko shipdamyeon naege malhae jweo (If you want to hold me, please tell me)

nun matchugo, son mattaego (Eyes locked, hands locked) ☝

=============================

When the group left the restaurant, the sky had already darkened. Jisoo stared ahead at the streetlights, which were slightly blurred by the rain. For no reason, her mood started to worsen.

A gentle hand clasped onto hers. Jisoo looked at the person beside her. Lisa's other hand that was holding a flower print umbrella edged closer to her to shelter her head from the rain. That little bit of unhappiness that she had felt for no reason now evaporated like smoke.

As the two walked ahead, everyone behind them saw the usually prideful woman protecting her girlfriend. Even when a vehicle drove over a muddy puddle, not a single drop of the muddy water would splash onto the woman next to her.

When Park Bom saw this scene, she laughed secretly. She suddenly remembered a line from ViiChu's book, 'It's nothing praiseworthy when a man holds an umbrella for a woman in the rain. What's important is whether that man is willing to protect the woman from all the muddy water, disasters, and cold in the journey.'

Jisoo walked very slowly. Lisa also slowed down to match her pace. In that moment, there was a sense of peace that was indescribable.

"I think..." Jisoo suddenly spoke but she was hesitant.

"What's wrong?" Lisa was worried as he saw the tentative expression on Jisoo's face.

"Eating too much is truly not good," Jisoo said as she gracelessly rubbed her stomach.

Lisa was speechless.

ψψψψψψψ

A limestone trail, simple tranquility, clean air, and birds singing. It was such a beautiful scenery, but Jisoo did not even take a glance at it as she supported herself against a pine tree. She took in a deep breath. Why did everyone only say that it was fun and not mention about the temple being located at the top of the mountain? Even if she did not die as she climbed up the mountain, step by step, she would still lose half of her life!

This morning, the rain had already stopped when Jisoo woke up. Since it was no longer raining, everyone picked up their drinks as they decided to climb the mountain. From a distance, the mountain did not look like it was very high, but when they actually started climbing it, they all suddenly understood that even their holiday would require physical strength. Jisoo started to regret her usually sitting around at home since she now lacked the strength to climb up.

She raised her head as she looked at the never ending flight of limestone stairs. Jisoo wanted to cry. She did not come here to look at Buddha or the clouds. She came to suffer!

"Jisoo, fighting!" Seong Woo cheered as he carried some water and snacks and walked ahead. Very quickly, the distance between then widened. It was like as if the bag of snacks and water he was carrying were just tissues that were as light as feathers.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. She clasped her hands together and prepared to climb up again. A good-looking hand extended before her and Jisoo did not bother to be polite, holding on to that hand.

"I shall rely on you then." The sentence that had been randomly said out loud have suddenly became rather ambiguous.

The smile on Lisa's face became especially bright. She pulled Jisoo closer to herself. "Be at ease and leave everything to me. "