Shí qī

'naesarang ijeneun annyeong, you're the only one' - BOA

======================

Sometimes, humans are very strange creatures. When they fail to get something, they will do anything to get their hands on it. But after having it thrown away, they would feel sentimental as the substitute can never replace the original feelings they once had so they would turn their heads back to try and get back what they had originally thrown away.

Whether it's a television drama or fictional novel, the romance genre had always been the most popular. In Jisoo's view, the genre was popular because true love never comes easy and not because they contained the most perfect romance. And because, there are uncertainties that people cannot control in reality, they sink their heads into the world of fictional novels just so as to satisfy their imaginations.

After all, people would yearn and work towards the uncommon.

To Seulgi, Jisoo was someone who she wanted. And once in her hands, she threw Jisoo away for someone else. But after doing so, she deeply regretted it. It was just too bad that Jisoo was a person and not an object. In this world, not everything can be gotten back after throwing them away.

Using her hand to brush her fringe, that was slightly long, to one side, she said, "Seulgi, you're looking for me for something?"

Seulgi took a peek at Lisa who stood behind Jisoo. All the things she had wanted to say ended up unspoken. She became silent for a while. "I came here to look around."

"It's still early at the moment, why aren't you handling your business matters? Aren't you going to inherit your family's business?" Looking at the time, Jisoo replied Seulgi with another question.

"Even a company's CEO can have some spare time, and I'm just the COO as of yet," Seulgi replied.

Jisoo's words had the intention of shooing her away, but Seulgi ignored it and carried on speaking, "I just wanted to talk to you."

"Talk, talk about what? What else do we have to talk about?!" Jisoo finally couldn't hold it in.

She continued, "This lady got her contract snatched away in her previous company. Then, when she got home, she saw you holding onto another woman. So what else do you want me to say?! You can't stand it that I didn't hit you or curse you right? You want to anger me until I become a shrew right? Is it because there's a problem with your brain? I'll tell you straight up, right here right now!

"Jisoo, you ..."

"Seulgi, there is nothing to talk about between you and I. You better stay as far as you can away from me! Don't test my patience! Have some face, please!" Once she finished speaking, Jisoo headed towards the building.

Jisoo, whose arm was pulled by Seulgi, finally exploded. She raised a foot and stomped on Seulgi's branded shoe with all her strength. Seulgi let out a miserable shriek and squatted down.

 Seulgi let out a miserable shriek and squatted down