The next day at 9am, Jisoo struggled to get out of bed and open the curtains and wash her face. It was still raining. Sitting at the desk, Jisoo yawned before switching on the computer to open up the website.

Her mobile rang, she picked up her phone and saw that it was Lisa again. If she hadn't been told by the person herself that she wasn't interested in her, she would have shamelessly thought Lisa had fallen in love with her at first sight and that Lisa was now calling because she missed her!

"Morning, Senior Lisa," said Jisoo as she opened up the online game to change her character's clothes.

Lisa glanced at the time and saw that it was 9:40 am. It was still not considered late, so she smiled, "Morning, do you have time tonight?"

Jisoo divided her attention, as she moved her character into a building while replying to Lisa. "I don't have anything but time recently," and opened her inventory to pull out some materials to sell. "Is there something wrong, Senior Lisa?"

"It's like this; tonight there's a gathering but my secretary has applied for maternity leave. Can you attend as my partner?" Lisa lifted her head and saw her secretary entering the office and carrying a cup of coffee.

This was the first time that her secretary heard about him being on maternity leave. He expressionlessly placed the coffee in front of Lisa before looking at his boss' dazzling face that was currently smiling brightly without any guilt. He released a sigh and turned around to leave the office.

"Maternity leave?" Jisoo unconsciously nodded, "Ok."

Afterwards, she hung up as she saw her character had frozen, so she quickly grabbed a weapon from her inventory to turn around to see who was causing mischief.

Lisa heard the call had ended and couldn't help but smile. Originally, she had prepared another excuse, but she didn't expect that the other party would agree so quickly. However, it was obvious that she was preoccupied.
Putting down the earphones, Lisa saw that her secretary had walked in with a file in his hands after hearing the knock on the door. Lisa looked up, glancing at him in silence.

"How come I didn't know that I have applied for maternity leave," said Ong Seung Woo, as he placed the file down. "Your Highness, don't you think you should give me some mental comfort?"

"I don't mind finding a secretary that requires maternity leave," Lisa took the file and scanned through it. She saw it was consistent with the previous project plan and signed it, "If you are too idle, you can re-do one of the project plans from yesterday. And what's with your clothes? Are you such an idol or what?"