Èr shí

Early the next morning, Jisoo's phone rang as she climbed out of bed. She scratched her messy hair that was like a bird's nest, while dazedly picked up the call, "Yeobo... seyo."

When Lisa heard her groggy tone, she remained composed and politely greeted her. Knowing that the other party was still half asleep, she gave out a low laugh.

"Hi, it's me. Are you still not awake yet?"

"Huh?" After hearing such a familiar voice, Jisoo's eyes instantly widened and she quickly looked at the clock hanging on the wall. She coughed dryly, "Lisa sunbae, ah, wait a moment. I'll come down immediately."

Since they were going to a barbeque site, then it was not suitable to wear dresses or high heels. Jisoo speedily changed her clothes and step into some canvas shoes before leaving her home.

Lisa was somewhat frightened by the sight of Jisoo, who wore no makeup and was not in her dress, heels, or a delicate handbag, running towards her. It was only until Jisoo came right up to her did she react, opening the car door for her, "Let's go have breakfast first before going to the meeting place."

"No problem," said Jisoo as she yawned. When she rested against the seat, she yawned again.

"Didn't have a good sleep last night?" Lisa asked while smiling.

"I kind of suffer from insomnia the night before whenever I travel somewhere," Jisoo closed her eyes half way, "Whenever I have to go out to play or travel for business the next day, I will always wake up in the middle of the night thinking about what could happen the next day. This problem of mine cannot be fixed."

Lisa frowned, "Then what about travelling long distances?"

"The same happens," Jisoo tried hard to keep her eyes open but in the end she closed her eyes.

Lisa remembered that on Xi Yoo's wedding day, Jisoo also looked very tired. So, she had such a problem!

"Do you want to see a psychologist?"

"It's no big deal. There is no need for such a fuss," Jisoo opened her eyes and rubbed her forehead, "If a small problem like this needs a psychologist then there must be loads of people in the country who needs to see one. Nowadays, people have all sorts of illnesses."

"How about sending you home instead? Let's not go today." Lisa asked, seeing that Jisoo was still yawning.

Even though Lisa wanted to create more opportunities for them to interact, she didn't have the heart to force Jisoo after seeing her in such a state.

"It's nothing, I'll be fine after a while," Jisoo shook her head, "Sometimes, when I need to rush a manuscript, I would be awake late at night and would still go to work in the morning."

Since Jisoo said that, Lisa did not insist on sending her home and she instead stopped the car near a small restaurant before ordering two breakfast. She was only relieved when she saw Jisoo slowly perk up.

†††††††

When they arrived at their destination, Jisoo saw a large field that was planted with trees. There was a small area that was set up with the grill and next to it were some stands that were set up neatly. On the stands, there were many seasonings, meat, vegetables, and fruits. It was a comfortable sight.