On Jisoo's favorite sofa, a woman was holding another woman in her arms, and the two of them were currently kissing. Both were so absorbed in the kiss that they did not take any notice of their surroundings.

Jisoo stood at the doorway. She wasn't sure which emotion she should express. Anger? Sorrow? Or maybe a bit of both.

Before she entered her first year of university, Jisoo's mother had told her to never find herself a man who is rich and handsome. Largely because, those type of men are dazzling, but also the hardest to handle.

Unfortunately, the advice was quickly slammed on the table, "Mother, I was a muddle-headed." Her mother was not all that serious when giving her advice, and even more so was Jisoo as the listener. But thinking about it now, Jisoo had to admit that her mom was right: men that are rich and handsome are really no good.

Jisoo had always felt that life had three melodramatic events. One, when realizing your name was not in the top scorers list. Two, when realizing the bride was not yourself on the wedding night; and three, seeing a familiar face but your relationship with each other is not that good.

So, instead of dating a handsome and rich boys, Jisoo chose to date women instead. She has a good looking girlfriend who had a good family background. After graduating from Incheon University, Jisoo found a job in Incheon while her girlfriend worked at her father's company. The two of them even bought an apartment together and planned to settle down together.

However, there was another woman currently in the apartment and that woman was sitting on her fiancé's lap.

On the same night when her project documents were stolen, her fiancé was also stolen from her by the woman who competed against her since young. Jisoo thought both her luck and name were bad that all the events were occurring right in front her.

"Jisoo!" Seulgi's expression changed when she spotted Jisoo at the doorway. Immediately, Seulgi pushed Irene away and went to Jisoo's side before taking her luggage.

"Didn't you call yesterday and said you won't be back until tomorrow? Was the trip tiring?"

Jisoo glanced at her once but she remained silent as her gaze fell onto Irene who was still seated on the sofa.

Irene lifted her nice-looking chin and smiled charmingly at Jisoo, "Long time no see, Jisoo." Looking very pleased with herself.

Jisoo had a headache. She did not know how different that woman thoughts were compared to hers. For her to be so pleased to be her fiancé's second, it was as if it was something glorious. She also could not understand how thick-skinned a human could be to still act innocent when caught red-handed.

"It hasn't been that long. Didn't we see each other frequently before graduation?" Jisoo smiled back and slowly drank a glass of water. Seeming as if she didn't notice Seulgi's expression getting more and more unsettled.

"Where are you currently working at?"

"You still don't know?" Irene laughed lightly as her delicate fingers covered her mouth and revealed a flirtatious expression, "I'm working at Seulgi's company. I'm currently her assistant."

Jisoo smiled in response and reached for her luggage to get a small box of coffee beans out, before passing the box to Seulgi.

"It's the coffee beans you enjoy."

Seulgi's heartbeat gradually calmed down as she saw the smile on Jisoo's face. She's only playing around with another woman, it wasn't a big deal. What man doesn't play around occasionally. Besides, the woman in charge of the house, her wife, would only be Jisoo. This guarantee should be enough to satisfy Jisoo.