Shí sān

"The Senior Lisa you're talking about wouldn't be Lisa Manoban right?" Wendy widened her eyes.

Senior Lisa's company was huge so where did she have the time to help someone move her things during the weekend? The world was changing too fast, she really couldn't keep up with the events anymore.

"Apart from her, is there another Senior Lisa that is well known?" Jisoo saw the amazement on Wendy's face and puzzledly asked, "Why do you have that expression on your face?"

"Jisoo, do you know the size of Senior Lisa's company?" Wendy unwaveringly stared at Jisoo.

Jisoo obediently shook her head, "I don't know. Why?"

"Nevermind," Wendy shook her head as if she was giving up and she threw the apple core into the bin before going back to her room.

"Not knowing might also be good." The sunbae's intentions were so obvious but intended person still doesn't get it. 

Senior Lisa, it must be hard on you. The Senior Lisa, who was treating this common pearl as a priceless pearl to cherish, do carry on working hard.

"You're not watching anymore?" Jisoo pointed at the TV.

Wendy shook her head and woodenly said, "How can the drama's female lead be compared to you." She then turned around and entered her room before shutting the door behind.

Jisoo watched the stupid and foolish female lead and agreed with Wendy, "What a pity! Her brain is really lacking compared to mine."

After clearing up the apple skin on the coffee table, Jisoo returned to her room and opened up WORD after switching on her computer before resuming with a task that she had to do everyday – writing her novel.

After typing for a short while, when her phone began to ring. Jisoo looked at her phone. It was a text from Senior Lisa again.

[I'll buy you breakfast tomorrow. Remember to sleep early.]

The corner of Jisoo's lips lifted and she quickly sent a reply.

[Thank you. The mung bean congee you bought yesterday tasted really good.]

Hmm, she began to think that she was gradually taking more advantage of Lisa.

[Then I'll buy some more for you tomorrow.]

[Thank you. Are you still working at the moment?]

[I am, there's still another document that I need to handle]

[Then I won't bother you anymore. Work hard.]

Jisoo sensed that she was finally able to calmly face the expressions that Lisa had sent her through text and her image of her as a young, smart, and talented person was already on the verge of collapsing.

Distance is like a knife, seen only when one gets close. It seems the so-called influential figures were still a normal human.

In the office, Lisa was beaming as she put her phone away. Then she posted a comment on a certain discussion forum.

[When pursuing a woman, leaving cute expressions in the text is extremely useful. You are amazing!]

At least, the distance between then is much smaller now.

--------