𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 04

Start from the beginning

As you walked down the street, you immediately recognized someone. It was Alexander.  

"Oh, hey Y/N, I've been meaning to talk to you, actually."

"Oh, really? What about?" you replied.

"Well... I was just wondering if you would want to hang out...sometime?"

You immediately smiled, rocking back and forth on your heels.

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Great. How about the park? After school?"

You nodded your head in agreement. You both awkwardly stood there for a second before heading separate ways. 

Would that be considered a date? No, no, we're just going to the park, nothing romantic about that, right?

Your head was spinning with thoughts as you made your way to school. You walked through the entrance, trudging down the halls towards your locker. Grabbing your supplies and books, you closed your locker.

"Hi Y/N."

You turned around to face Ned, and Peter.

"Did you see Spider Man attacking those thiefs with the avengers masks on the news? it was awesome, well not the part where Mr. Delmar's store got blown up, but y'know what I mean." Ned rambled, having a similar manner to that of an excited Labrador. 

"Yup, I did see that." you grinned, "Spider Man is pretty awesome."

Peter glanced at you.

Ned's face lit up, "I know, right!?"

You lightly chuckled as he continued to talk about superheroes. 

"Hey, do you wanna sit with us at lunch?" Ned asked.

"Oh, sure, if that's okay with Peter."

You glanced at Peter, who looked a bit surprised.

"Oh- oh, yeah, yeah, of course." he replied.

Your smile only grew bigger. "Great! See you guys later."

Peter nodded and they both walked down the hall.

First period started and it was pretty boring. You just sat there listening and looking out the winodw (main character vibes). You had met a girl named Michelle, or MJ and you had taken a liking to her, she was definitely more your type of friend. You liked Lily but she was a little more... outgoing than you strived to be. 

It was now third period and you unfortunately were seated next to Flash, who happened to be friends with Alexander.

Your face was rested on the palm of your hand as you listened to the teacher. All of a sudden, Flash leaned over to you.

"Hey, you're Alex's girlfriends, right?"

You turned your head to face him. "I am not his girlfriend."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." he retorted, "Well, if you're so tight with Alexander, why were you talking with Penis Parker?"

You immediately felt a rage wash over you.

"First of all, it's Peter Parker." you snapped back, "Second of all, I can talk to whoever I want."

Flash slightly scoffed.

"Jeez, no need to get so defensive, you might as well be Parker's girlfriend."

You felt a heat sensation rise up to your face.

"I am not-"

"Need I remind you that there is no talking in class?" Mr. Smith said, with his arms folded across his chest, looking directly at you.

"No, sir, sorry." you replied, sheepishly.

He continued with his lesson, turning his attention back to the board. You shot Flash a glare but he had already turned away. 

How can someone so nice as Alexander be friends with someone like Flash?

You then reverted you gaze back to your notes, continuing to write. Class felt like it lasted forever, until the bell rang and everyone gathered their books and filed out the classroom. You thought about the things that happened so far and how well your year was going. You managed to make multiple friends and your home life was also looking pretty decent as well. You'd never felt what you were feeling before, it was as if everything in your life was content and normal. It was nothing like summer or last school year. That was hell. But now, it was different somehow.

A/N: i actually liked this chapter a little better because i attempted to go more into detail and i added more dialogue so ya. I'm not a very good conversationalist so if you notice me struggling, that is why lol. also, in terms of detail, i tried to slow it down and describe more of the surroundings instead of just writing action after action, y'know? anyways bye! <3