S04 E11: Last Day, Bodega and Unexpected Family Reunion

Start from the beginning

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle just got out of the shower, her hair and body wrapped in a towel and she went to the second floor of their walk-in closet to see the part of their closet where they keep their casual clothes and that's when her phone rang.

'Send best Mitch is calling'

She looked at her phone confused as to why her cousin was calling, before bringing it up to her ears.

Michelle: Hello there Mitch!

Mitchell: MITCH! I need a favor, are you still in Los Angeles?

Michelle went through the rack of clothes, picking out an outfit to wear for the day.

Michelle: Yeah, our flight to London is tomorrow, why?

Mitchell: Do you happen to be free by 7pm? I forgot to send out the invitations for the event tonight. It's a fund-raiser for The Friends of the
Third Street Overpass Music Society.

Michelle: Oh I know that Organization, worked with them for a while.

Michelle placed the phone on the table and started dressing up and listening to her cousin at the same time.

Mitchell: So, are you guys free?

Michelle: We have an event later this afternoon but it might be finished by then no promises though since I have to talk to Christen about this. How many people do you need?

Mitchell: No one aside from the family had confirmed so far... so about 50 more people.

Michelle: I don't know about 50 but I could invite Santana, Britt, Scarlett and their kids since I think they also support this organization. Plus, Cam wanted that vegan brownie recipe.

She heard Mitch sigh from the other side of the phone making Michelle chuckle since he's husband is trying another diet.

Michelle: Oh come on cut Cam slack, he's trying.

Mitchell: Yeah, too hard.

She could feel him rolling his eyes making Mitch giggle. She misses hanging out with her family, since they are the closest cousins she has.

Michelle: Okay I have to go, say hi to Cam and Lily for me. We'll see you later this evening.

Mitchell: Thank you, you are a lifesaver. I owe you one. And it's formal so wear a dress or something.

Michelle: Yes boss.

By the time they ended the call, Michelle is already dressed up in a white suit and a skin-toned trench coat. She put her heels on before going down to see everyone gathered in the kitchen.

Michelle went over and kissed her daughters on the cheeks, going over to her wife and kissed her cheek.

"Well don't you look good."

"Only the best for Mrs. Press."

Mitch winked at her wife before helping to set the table up.

"Oh and Mitchell called, he invited us over to their house because Cam has this fundraiser he's doing."

Christen looked at Mitch and smiled.

"Okay, that sounds great. I missed them."

"I missed them too."