Chapter 26: Sin's Backup Plan

Black liquid ran through the gaps of the floor, flowing towards some vial. Getting faster as it got closer to it.
" Here's another Vial. Please use it for all the new subjects we've subdued in the past week. Keep me updated on each one, The ones that die need to be tossed down in the cellar. My adorable monsters need to eat every now and then." Sin bent over, waiting for the vial to fill up with his blood. Seeing how it crashed back and forth against the glass. Mimicking a violent wave coming down onto innocent souls.

The vial arose off the floor, levitating towards him. Emerald eyes reflected off the glass, but revealed a sinister smile along with it.
" Have we received any update on Chii's whereabouts?" He asked, speaking to the people that haven't announced themselves.

The first to emerge from the shadows was a man with long icy blue hair. His iris's were magenta, but the pupils were different. The one on the left was a golden color, while the other was white.
" Elder Brother, We weren't able to pick up a trail from her last hideout." Sin slammed his right hand against the table. Shattering the glass, seeing the reflection of his younger brother from a glass shard.

Sin began to stand up, ignoring the shattered glass slowly falling to the ground. It wasn't his priority to fix the table, but should be after this discussion.
" Disband the searches, Voltri. With that being said, I'd like to you personally meet my students. Excluding Diane, That's more of Drake's matter." The way he remained so calm while talking, frightened Voltri to the core.

Voltri wanted to take a step back, but that would be a sign of disrespect to his older brother.
" I-I have" Sin's finger pressed against his lips, silencing whatever he was going to tell him. There was a moment of silence where Voltri was examined like his brother's experiments.

" You've cleaned up nice, Seems my remarks on that have made you change. That makes me happy, Taking my advice makes my day a lot better." Sin pinched his left cheek, tugging it slightly. Taking a second glance at Voltri's attire.

Voltri wore a solid black suit with an outline of bodies stitched all over. Each body had different measurements, pointing out these were every kill Voltri has. The final piece to his outfit was a rose gold tie.
" Elder Brother, I've located Zen. We've tracked him —" Sin grabbed ahold of Voltri's face, silencing him once again. Staring right into his soul, but refrained from looking too deep.

" He will never leave that place. If he does, That child of his... Will be slaughtered before him.." Sin shoved Voltri back, turning around to see the table restored. Like it was never broken in the first place, but how did it fix itself without anyone doing anything.
" Voltri, Leave us." There was nothing else to discuss between the two. The mutual agreement could be seen just from their eyes alone.

" Yes, Elder Brother."  The young man bowed his head in respect, before lifting his head and twisted his body around. Facing the doorway and the person that accompanied him.
" I'll see you around, Drake." Voltri smiled at his older brother, placing his hand on the door handle. Feeling the room flood with hostility, but it wasn't his decision to stay and feel the wrath from both of them.

Drake took a step out of the shadows, swatting away a short sword. Seeing the reflection of Sin's emerald eyes off the shiny steel.
" You need to control that temper." His voice was deep, with a smooth southern accent. Autumn brown eyes stared down Sin, but they changed to a light tangerine color.

As the sword bounced off the floor, Sin and Drake's fists collided with one another. Sending a violent gust of wind throughout the room, throwing everything in disarray.
" How about you make me?" Sin tilted his head, keeping himself from being pushed back. The raw strength of Drake was something many deemed a threat, but to Sin, it was something to be admired.