Chapter 12 : Wrong Assumption

" Should I kill them, My Queen?" Tailos said, refraining from ending Igni's life even though he was at a major disadvantage because of the three. He shifted his attention to the set of footsteps heading in his direction.
" I want everyone here to return home. Johnathan and Leona, Protect the remaining injured from the beginning of the ball. Deno and Belial, Take care of the stragglers on the outside. And Ikuta, Kill anyone that tries attacking the civilian." Tatsu said, undoing the buckle on his coat just before all the glass in the ballroom vibrated violently.

Upon receiving their orders, Everyone did as they were told with zero hesitation. Caroline realized too late that Tatsu had become serious due to Talios's wrong decisions.
" I know you'll flee for now Calla, but those underlings of yours will perish." He said, shifting his attention to the exit of the room.
Deno and Leona stopped at the doorway, looking back at their father until witnessing royal blue electricity conducting itself all around his body.
" There's a reason why I'm still labeled Lord Tatsu." He said as Talios and him were now six inches apart from one another.

" Have fun dying Talios." Caroline said, dissolving into the shadows of the room. She took one last glimpse at Tatsu, seeing his younger self before her eyes. The man glanced down at Igni, barely moving his index as the young man was warped out of the room.

" Young man, I'll give you the chance to surrender but if you desire to die painfully. I'll grant that wish with a smile so pure, Death will hate me for the day." He said, not allowing Talios to realize that he noticed him reaching for his unsheathed sword.
Talios grasped a hold of the weapon's handle, narrowing his eyes at Tatsu before slashing him in half.

" The rumors were false old man." Talios said, shifting his attention to the refreshment table. He couldn't believe his eyes as Tatsu was pouring himself a glass of fruit punch.
There was no possibility of him surviving that slash but there he was, just standing there while pouring a drink.
" What you sliced was my afterimage. You should analyze a person and what they're capable of before attacking them." He stated, taking a small sip from the glass.

" It boggles my mind that a mere mutated life form could attempt to physically harm me. Sin underestimated me once again, Now suffer in your master's stead." As he finished his sentence, Talios leaned forward before salvia erupted from his mouth. He looked down to see Tatsu's fist pushing itself deep into his stomach.
Talios watched Tatsu walk into his afterimage, placing his fist where the image struck him as triple the power was applied to his stomach.
" My afterimages pack a punch." He said, smiling at the sight of a frightened Talios just before sending him through the ceiling.

Tatsu shook his head, quickly realizing that he'll be paying for the damages that he just created. He shifted his attention to the remaining underlings in the Ballroom.
" I have about five seconds until Talios is airborne. So how about we agree to disagree? No, I assumed so." He couldn't help but enjoy talking out loud, hoping one of these minions would chat with him.

There was zero hesitation as the minions charged at Tatsu, screaming and shouting at him which made him a little annoyed. He didn't even take a step, walking up behind the first minion in his line of sight before handing them his glass of punch.
" Hold this please." He said, disappearing from their line of sight in an instant before another minion crashed against the gigantic windows. The glass shattered, slowly falling to the ground as time started slowing down but only for the minions.

Tatsu stood behind the runt of the minions, picking them up before launching them at the chandelier. He shifted his gaze over to the two making their way to the doorway. There wasn't a drop of negativity coursing through Tatsu's body at this moment.
" God, Seeing vermin like you guys become slower than turtles amuses me." He whispered into both of their ears just before he flicked both of their heads.