ジェヒャク―おめでとう!

Start from the beginning

haruto opened his mouth but closed him. sure, bringing up this topic wouldn't be hard with asahi cause he felt extremely comfortable with asahi but...he wasn't sure.

what if asahi straight up rejects jaehyuk? jaehyuk would get heartbroken...and now that haruto knows how it feels to like person, he didn't want jaehyuk going through that.

"for a person who looks like he doesn't give two shits about what happens to jaehyuk, you sure as hell are giving a lot of thought to this."

"well, rejection is no joke."

junkyu lifted an eyebrow. "looks, you've got lots of experience being rejected."

haruto brought his face closer to junkyu. "you think someone would reject this face? i'm talking about the number of people i had to reject."

junkyu's face heated up in second and he pushed haruto slightly away. "g-gosh, stop boasting. must be nice being popular."

haruto tilted his head. "not really. i've never really had friends."

junkyu looked at haruto, not believing it. haruto looked he had a lot of friends.

haruto flashed a meaningful smile at junkyu, making junkyu's heart race. "thank you for being my first friend."

a thousands of questions went through junkyu's mind. was haruto lying? what about mashiho? didn't he say there friends? but he was unable to ask them.

instead, he found himself being swept away by haruto.

yet again.

---------------------------------

"asahi!" called out haruto, walking towards the quiet teacher.

"oh, haruto." said asahi.

haruto scratched his head. how was he going to bring this up?

"umm, how's the play coming up? i mean, other than my parts."

"uh, it's going well, i'd say. don't come at me but you and junkyu have amazing chemistry. perfect for prince and princess."

"isn't snow white based on love at first sight?" said haruto, carefully trying to bring it up.

asahi thought about it. "yeah, i mean, so many fairy tales are about love at first sight."

"such a lame concept. how is it possible to fall in love with person by just looking at them once? isn't cinderella, snow white, the sleeping beauty about this?"

"i'd actually disagree with you on this."

perfect chance. "so are you saying that you've fallen in love with someone at first sight?"

asahi slightly blushed. "well, i kinda did?"

haruto didn't want to rush it. "did? you don't like the person anymore."

asahi sighed. "it's not like that. it's just that, i feel like i don't have the right to like that person."

haruto was getting closer. "...did you fall in love with student? why are you talking about 'rights'?"

asahi's eyes widened. bullseye. haruto had hit spot on. "gosh, i really shouldn't be talking about this to you."

asahi attempted to walk away but haruto blocked away his path. "come on, let's talk about it. even i have some concerns relating to my...um...love life."

haruto just wanted to know who asahi liked.

"are you sure you want to discuss this with a teacher? talk about with junkyu."

haruto scratched the back of his head. "uh...i don't think i can talk about it to junkyu..."

asahi stared at haruto's face and then his eyes widened in realization. "you like...ohhh"

haruto blushed and looked away. he really felt like an elementary school kid talking about his crush.

"so, tell me who you like?" asked haruto.

asahi looked left and right, making sure no one was hearing.

in a low voice he said, "i know i have no chance with this person cause like i'm a teacher and he's a student. and he's like way out of my league but he's really good-looking and he's really nice as a student as well."

haruto rolled his eyes. "i get it. who is it?"

"you know, the popular guy. yoon jaehyuk. ahh, i'm so embarrassed." said asahi, covering his face.

haruto looked at asahi, dumbfounded.

well, congratulations jaehyuk.

-------------------------------------

wasn't this long omg

keep reading, voting and commenting

love,

pixiedust :)