ジェヒャク―おめでとう!

Start from the beginning

junkyu looked back and forth between haruto and jaehyuk and sighed. gosh, he should get over with this.

"haruto, can you just give us a moment alone?" asked junkyu.

haruto, still taken aback by his weird declaration in mind, absentmindedly backed off, letting the two in silence.

no but for real, what the hell was he thinking? recently all sorts of weird thoughts came into his mind.

he always found himself searching for junkyu, and thought junkyu was adorable and just a second, he felt a feeling of possessives towards junkyu.

isn't this almost as if he lik--

haruto shook his head. but junkyu was guy. and to top it all, his personality was...weird. he nags, constantly complains, is shameless when it comes to food...

haruto put his palm on his face and sighed.

what's the point of denying?

it was obvious that he was in love with junkyu.

-------------------------------------

"haruto!" said junkyu, after he finished his conversation with jaehyuk.

haruto looked at junkyu and then looked away, his cheeks red.

...did...haruto....perhaps....

.....have a fever?

"oi, are you fine?" asked junkyu, standing next to haruto.

not meeting junkyu's eyes, haruto said, "yeah. totally."

"i have something to ask you." said junkyu. "it's kinda got something to do with romance and jaehyuk...?"

haruto immediately looked at junkyu. wasn't this a bit too unfair? he just realised his feelings for junkyu and then junkyu was going to tell him about jaehyuk?

"go ahead." said haruto.

anyways, it was not like a relationship between haruto and junkyu was possible. might as well get rejected early on.

"so jaehyuk...likes asahi." said junkyu.

great, they both were going to date and have a happy life. junkyu and jaehy---wait what.

haruto whipped his to meet junkyu's eyes. "what?"

junkyu tilted his head. "what were you thinking about?"

"i...thought....you...and...jaehyuk...." said haruto, without thinking.

"me and jaehyuk? what a joke. sure, he's good-looking but your face is more type--" junkyu immediately paused. what the fck was he saying.

haruto's cheeks immediately heated up. an unexplainable feeling of ecstasy  came over him. not only was there nothing between junkyu and jaehyuk. junkyu also said his face was junkyu's type.

was this all it took to lift haruto's mood? being in love sure was an experience.

junkyu cleared his throat. "anyways, he wants you to ask asahi something."

"wait, he's actually expecting a relationship with asahi?"

"yea..?"

"but asahi is a teacher! and i've never seen him interested in the topic of romance."

junkyu pouted. "oi, don't say that. jaehyuk genuinely likes him, what's the point in trying? and plus, it's not like jaehyuk is confessing to asahi. he's just wants to know if asahi has someone he's interested in."