::final words::

hi everyone! first off i just wanted to say thank you for reading and leaving such nice and entertaining comments!

so far this is my longest story and it's been quite the journey, with the (mostly) daily uploads. i'm trying to grind out daily uploads until i'm in college... at that point i gotta figure shit out. i've got two weeks, three until classes start, so pray for me :—)

next, i wanted to say thank you all for 200k reads!! that's the most i've had upon finishing a story, so it's crazy to see how many people read each chapter and are involved in the comments and everything! i hope you enjoyed the story, i really like how it turned out. i like watching the development of my writing and how it gets progressively better over my stories. like looking back at 'fall for me' i cringe at my writing... like please what is that haha

anyway, i guess i'll announce the long awaited new story!! here's the description:

" Dream is a rising figure skater set to become the national champion. Upon messing up and losing the competition, he meets George, a retired figure skater that suffered a life threatening fall. Dream finds out that George has no intention of returning to the ice and hadn't even planned on attending the competition.

The two of them instantly butt heads, both being very different, and upon finally meeting his idol, Dream makes it his number one goal to get George back on the ice.

As it turns out, winning gold doesn't even compare to falling in love. "

yes, it's a figure skating au, and not a hockey player-figure skater one either. possible trigger warnings will be in the description of the story, feel free to check those out! i'll say that this one is a more light hearted fluffy story though there will be drama/angst.

as of right now, the first chapter is posted on my profile, feel free to check it out!

anyway, back to jealousy...

thank you all for the support, i know i keep saying that but i really do appreciate it. i use my stories as a creative outlet and i practically just write whatever is on my mind, so the fact that so many people enjoy it makes me happy :]

you have all helped me through tough times and i love you guys so much :D i hope you're all doing well. my dm's are always open if you need to talk! if you need advice or just want to vent, i'm here for you :)

well, once again thank you all for reading the story, i hope you continue to support me and my writing! i love you all to the moon and back, stay healthy everyone! keep hydrated and safe loves <3 see you in the next story!