::12::

A million thoughts cycle through Dream's mind after that night.

He has no clue why he kissed George, why he even said anything in the first place. Dream wants to blame it all on the high, but deep down he knows that isn't really the case. There's something about George that he can't resist.

Dream spends the rest of the night stuck in thought. The next morning he wakes up with a slight headache, one he quickly cures with medicine.

Dream goes to his first morning class with the last remnants of his headache, then takes a nap and walks to lunch with Sapnap.

To Dream's surprise, he sees George sitting there with Karl already, the two of them conversing about God-knows-what and laughing like what the other said was the funniest thing they've heard.

He and Sapnap sit down, the blonde quickly making eye contact with George. Neither of them had talked about their kiss last night, but it's obvious that both of them have been thinking about it.

The tension between them doesn't go unnoticed when Sapnap looks back and forth between them, ultimately choosing to stay quiet. Alex shows up alongside Bad, then Skeppy joins after.

When everyone is settled, they finally start eating.

"George, you're back with us!" Skeppy says with a smile, as if George had been lost for a month or something. Dream wants to be jealous but after all, he's glad George is back too.

"Yeah," George laughs nervously. "I was going through some stuff last week."

"Boy troubles?" Karl says, nudging him with his elbow. George nods. "Damn, really? I was just guessing."

"Obviously he broke up with his boyfriend, dipshit, did you not see him at the party?" Alex interjects jokingly, looking from George to Karl to Dream.

"Listen, I was honked up that night," Karl says with a glare, remembering how drunk he had been. "I do remember George dancing on that one guy."

"Oh yeah, George, that was ballsy of you," Sapnap says.

"What happened?" Bad asks, likely not having even been at the party.

"He was suuuper drunk and giving some bitch a lap dance," Alex laughs, remembering the party. "Then he sucked on big man over here," Alex says, pointing accusingly at Dream.

The blonde's cheeks go red immediately and he fights back a vicious remark that he can't even think of right now.

"I was drunk!" George says, face also going red. It's a weak argument, but an argument nonetheless.

"Damn, wish I would've seen that," Skeppy says, feigning disappointment.

"Geppy!" Bad yells. "And language!"

"Oh shut the muffin up Bad," Sapnap says. "I bet you wished you saw it too. It was lowkey hot."

"Sapnap!" George yells, covering his face out of embarrassment.

"What?" Sapnap laughs. "Sorry you two are down bad for each other but somehow get nervous even talking about the party. Why would you care anyway, Mr. 'I was drunk'?"

George sends him a glare and Dream laughs, neither of them talking in hopes of the conversation being changed. Their prayers have been answered as Skeppy starts to complain about his calculus homework. Bad helps him and everyone else makes fun of them, leaving George and Dream off the hook.

Another couple let off the hook is Karl and Sapnap—while not an official couple, it's pretty obvious there's some unresolved tension between the two of them as well since after the party. Dream figures he'll have to ask about that later.