::3::

cw// some nsfw

The next day is pretty normal, well about as normal as a college day can be. Dream spends the majority of it in his dorm room as the only classes he has today are art and music history, a dumb GE class he was forced to sign up for.

At lunch, George has once again infiltrated the table, and Dream hates how easily he fits in with the group. It's almost like he's trying to take all of his friends. Art class is the same, no time to work on the dumb project. Dream and Liv engage in more flirting to pass the time, sharing secret gazes and winks. It's been a while since Dream has had a girlfriend, and quite honestly he doesn't want one, but luckily it seems like that isn't what Liv is going for.

So this brings Dream to his dilemma of finding out what to wear to this party.

"Dude, just wear the ripped black skinny jeans and silky blue button up, you looked hot last time," Sapnap says, sporting his own tight jeans and button up shirt. "And wear the chains, women dig those. Oh! Eyeliner too, just put some under your eyes, the men will be drooling."

"Gee thanks, Sap, what ever would I do without your advice?" Dream says sarcastically, changing into the clothes Sapnap had picked out for him.

Dream does have to admit, he does look pretty hot. With his navy blue shirt showing off his bare chest—obviously the top buttons are undone—and the chains around his neck and jeans, he looks unattainable.

Sapnap takes a hit of his dab pen and hands it over to Dream, finishing getting ready himself. Dream takes a few hits and patiently waits while scrolling through his phone.

"George is going to be there," Sapnap says suggestively, bumping Dream with his shoulder as he reaches for his device back.

"I know that, dipshit. Why should I care?" Dream says, though the tone in his voice makes it pretty obvious that he does care.

"I don't know, you're just always pissy about him and clearly there's some sexual tension between the two of you," Sapnap says, lacing up his black Converse. Dream wears a matching pair, his navy blue instead of black.

"Sapnap, he has a boyfriend, there's no sexual tension between us," Dream rolls his eyes. "He's just annoying and never leaves me alone."

"Whatever you say man," Sapnap jokes, and with that, the two of them are leaving the dorm room.

Obviously they're late, because who are they if not the people that show up an hour after the party starts? Karl had been angrily texting the group chat complaining about being stuck with Alex until the two arrive.

Finally, after what had seemed like an hour of walking—it was really only ten minutes as the two got distracted and walked extra slow—Sapnap and Dream are at the frat house. They're immediately bombarded by frat boys and drunk girls wanting to talk to them, and they get separated. After initial greetings, Dream looks around for no one in particular.

Well, his eyes gravitate to someone, and this person looks way hotter than Dream remembers him to be. It's George, who is wearing tight black jeans that hug his legs just a little too well, a lavender t-shirt that shows off the smallest part of his midriff, and black Vans. George's eyes lock with Dream's from across the room, and now the blonde is forced to talk to him, it would be awkward if he doesn't.

"Hey Dream," George says with a smile, not seeming intoxicated at all. Dream wonders how long ago he had gotten there.

"Hey," is all Dream says as he moves to grab a drink out of the closest cooler. "Where's Karl and everyone?"

"Don't know, haven't had the chance to see anyone yet, Aidan told me he'd be right back," George says, and Dream nods.

As if on cue, Aidan walks over, a drunken grin on his face as he slips his arm around George and gives him a kiss on the neck. George laughs before pushing him off, and Aidan puts a red solo cup in his hand.