::5::

Dream has yet again been dragged to a party by his best friend.

Sapnap desperately wants to fit in with the frat, so much so that he forces all of his friends to come to every party he goes to. Dream doesn't hate it—after all, it helps him keep his social status—though he can't help but get a little bored after so many.

This time Dream wears an oversized band tee and denim jeans with his black Vans. He styles it, of course, with his chains, and patiently waits for Sapnap.

In all honesty, Dream doesn't know if he'll see Liv—doesn't know if he wants to—or if he'll pretend she doesn't exist and spend time with friends. Though, most people don't go to parties just to spend time with their friends, Dream knows that much.

"Come on dickhead," Sapnap says, breaking Dream's train of thought.

Dream rolls his eyes and follows his friend out of the room. The walk to the frat house isn't long, they only live about ten minutes away. Of course, Sapnap is already buzzed which will make this night infinitely longer for Dream. He doesn't mind, really, but sometimes his social timer runs out and leaves him exhausted.

Immediately upon arriving, the stench of alcohol and weed hit him, and Dream loves the familiarity. Sapnap and Dream split up as always, Dream making his way to a table with some unknown alcohol mixture.

Skeppy stands beside him, his voice practically jump scaring Dream. "It's blue raspberry lemonade and vodka, wanna try?"

Dream nods and grabs a cup, drinking the sweet liquid. "Did you make this?"

"Bad did, I just brought it in," Skeppy says, to Dream's surprise. "I know, shocking, but the man surely knows his way around alcohol."

"So he doesn't drink it but he makes it?" Dream asks, confusion written all over his face.

"Yep," Skeppy says. "Wait, you definitely need to tell him you like it. He'll be so happy, come here!"

Next thing he knows, Dream is being dragged across the room to where Bad is, and the blonde notices a group of familiar faces with him. In the living room on a few couches are Bad, Wilbur, Niki, Minx, and George. Dream and Skeppy make their way over there, intruding on whatever conversation they're having.

"Bad!" Skeppy says, flinging his drunk self over his best friend. "Dream says he likes your drink!"

Dream almost wonders how the hell he managed to get his way into this random conversation until he notices George sitting on the couch adjacent to everyone. The conversation goes silent in his ears as he takes a seat next to the brunette.

"Hi Dream," George says with a smile, and the blonde looks down to notice a red solo cup with an unknown liquid in it. George seems to take note of this as he chuckles and holds it up, speaking loud enough for only Dream to hear. "It's fruit punch, put it in a cup so it looks like I'm drinking alcohol."

"Smart," Dream nods, taking another drink of his own concoction.

"We should all play something!" Skeppy says excitedly, obviously too drunk for his own good. Bad rolls his eyes, his expression saying 'he's always like this.'

"Truth or dare?" Wilbur asks, and Skeppy nods happily. "We can play with the rules that whoever doesn't do their dare or answer with the truth, you have to take a shot."

"I don't drink!" Bad interjects with a glare.

"You can just take a shot of Mountain Dew or something you pussy," Minx says, warranting a 'language,' laughing.

"Right, who's going first?" Niki asks, and Dream silently hopes it's not him.

"I will!" Skeppy says. "Bad, truth or dare?"