::6::

Three o'clock rolls around and Dream is on his way to the computer lab with Sapnap. The two of them had finished their homework earlier in the day just so they can hang out for as long as they want. It's nice to be able to let loose and hang out in a setting that isn't a party.

"Dream, you're here!" Alex says as soon as the two walk in, flinging himself onto Dream.

"I'm here too bitch," Sapnap says angrily, taking a seat beside Karl. Dream shrugs Alex off and takes a seat between Sapnap and Wilbur.

More people fill into the unused computer lab and onto the discarded beanbag chairs, and it feels nice to be surrounded by such a great group of people. Dream genuinely cares for all of them, well, until George walks in. He feels a different way about the brunette, a way that makes him angry every time he walks into a room with Dream and his friends. When the two are alone, Dream tolerates him, but when George is with other people, he doesn't. He has no clue why.

George sits in between Wilbur and Niki, and Dream pretends as if he hadn't saw the brunette walk in. He pretends like he's not jealous of him, like everything is fine in his mind, and simply messes around on the computers with Sapnap.

There's actually less Minecraft being played than one would think. Mostly everyone is just talking and messing around, having used Minecraft as the excuse for everyone to meet up together.

George is let on the group's SMP and plays a bit with Wilbur, learning the 'lore' everyone had made. He also meets a few of the group's online friends such as Callahan, Tommy, and Tubbo. Other than that, everyone just hangs out together and it's nice.

That is, until Alex starts his usual complaining.

"I want coffee," Alex says randomly, slumping in a beanbag chair next to Karl.

"Then get some, idiot," Karl says.

"I don't wanna," Alex complains. "I have an idea, we all play rock paper scissors to see who buys the group coffee. Like a tournament with losers brackets."

And so, that is how the rock paper scissors tournament commenced, one that Dream had automatically been terrible at.

The blonde loses all of his matches until he's one of the last people standing. Fundy also loses all of his matches, so Alex sends the two of them off to Starbucks with a huge order, claiming that Dream is rich so he can pay for everyone.

Dream walks out with a pout and an angry look on his face. Him and Fundy aren't too close, so there's a bit of silence as they walk around campus in search of a Starbucks that neither of them know the address of.

"They better not actually make me pay for this shit," Dream says, reading the order. There's a lot of drinks—though some people didn't get anything—that likely totals to over a hundred dollars. It's not that much, but it's still a lot to spend on coffee.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for mine," Fundy says with a laugh.

"Gee thanks, means a lot," Dream says sarcastically, also laughing.

They fall into a short silence until Fundy breaks it this time. "So you and George are working on an art project together?" He asks, to which Dream nods. "Does that mean he's painting again?"

"What do you mean?" Dream asks, suddenly remembering the conversation Fundy and George had about their old school.

"I remember back in England George stopped painting for a while. He was a very different person back then," Fundy says, and Dream wonders if he's supposed to be hearing this right now. Still, he's too curious to stop inquiring about George's past.