8. United in Grief

Sorry for the short chapter.

~

Extra Ordinary

~

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" the siphon muttered sprinting through the house.

"Diego? Where are you?" She exclaimed running up the stairs. The assassins used a device to unlock the door. They entered the house, resulting in eight having to lay on her stomach attempting not to be seen on the second floor balcony of the entry way

Hazel and cha-cha entered the lounge and saw fives portrait. "Shit, shit, shit." Eight army crawled to the next room hoping to see one of her siblings. She saw none. She ran down the hallways as quietly as possible.

She ran into Vanya, "what the hell are you doing here? You know what, it's irrelevant, run and hide!" Eight whisper yelled then continued to run.

Cha-cha and Hazel walked around the house searching for Eight and Five. They went in Luther's room, and passed by the bathroom Klaus was taking a bath in. They also went to Allison's room, which was empty thankfully.

"Oh my fucking god, where is everyone?" Eight questioned spatial jumping to different rooms of the house.

Hazel and cha-cha returned to Luther's room. Diego angrily stomped down the hall not knowing the strangers where there.

The assassins turned and put their masks on. Diego heard them and looked up alarmed. They began to open fire at him. Eight spatial jumped at the right time and used her telekinesis to send the bullets towards a wall away from Diego.

The kraken launched two knives at the pair hitting them in their metal face masks. Eight ran with Diego throughout the halls. They hid behind a wall as the assassins followed them.

Diego jumped out from the comfort of the wall and started fighting Hazel, cha-cha tried shooting him but Hazel was in the way. Eight spatial jumped away to the lounge. Diego jumped over a railing and landed on a couch there as well. "You always were one for the dramatics!" Eight remarked.

"Shut it, Eight!"

~

They both hid together in the lounge as the gunmen stalked through the house. Diego unexpectedly moved behind a couch causing them to fire again. Eight spatial jumped behind the bar. She tried to use her powers again, but she was too drained and intoxicated to do it successfully.

Luther surprised Cha-cha and hit her on the back of the head knocking her to the ground.

"Ahh, he's useful for once!" Eight sarcastically yelled. She stood unamused by the assassins and poured herself a drink.

Allison entered the room and started beating the shit out of Hazel. Hazel being as big as he was, got the upper hand and started choking her. Diego shot up and tried prying Hazel off of Allison. Luther came in and threw Hazel like he did cha-cha.

"Nice throw, big bro." Eight enthused lifting up her drink pretending to cheers someone.

"Ahh, refreshing."

"Who the hell are these guys?" Allison panicked. Eight didn't bother answering and poured herself some more whisky.

"You're welcome." Luther mocked towards Diego and eight.