Extra Chapter| Fate Of The Elite Seven

Prior To Akame's Defection To The Revolutionary Army...

Having left Najenda and Bulat, along with meeting her assistant, Lubbock, Akame had traveled back to the Empire and reported back to Gozuki about her failure of her assassination mission.

The "Father" of the Elite Seven was disappointed in Akame, but he ultimately gave her another chance, due to how successful she is in the last few missions. However, Gozuki has noted how Akame is always suspicious of the Empire's activities lately. A few days would pass and Akame would meet up with Najenda's spy in the Capital's slums, Leone.

Discussing Akame's escape plan, they decided that Akame would only be able to bring the people that she could, which was affectionately her younger sister.

Currently, Akame was currently fleeing the Capital, Kurome on her back. She had just killed Bill and his staff. While killing Bill would only slow down the operation of using the doping system that the young children would usually use, it did not permanently take it out for good. Despite the preparations that Akame had made to escape into the mountains, she only got far into the forest where Gozuki had caught up to her.

Gozuki: "I've got you now, Akame. I figured you'd bolt quickly. Good job making it this far."

Coming to a halt, Akame turned around to face her adopted father, Kurome still hanging unconscious on her back. He tried convincing Akame to come back, using Poney and Natala as leverage to bring her back, but Akame's heart had already made her choice.

Laying Kurome gently down onto the ground, she faces Gozuki once more and unsheathed her katana.

Gozuki: "Oh! Let me guess. You want a fight to the death with your old man? My darling daughter. I'm still willing to forgive you if you change your mind now."

Akame: "If we keep talking, the others will catch up to us. Before that happens, Father...I'm going to bury you."

Gozuki: "You've had plenty of chances to reform your attitudes, but now it's come to this. You're not my daughter anymore. You are nothing to me. I'm going to finish you off."

Akame knew she had to be wary of Gozuki's Teigu, Murasame. With just one nick of the blade, she'd die in mere seconds, all her preparation would be for naught. While she knew she couldn't be careless in the battle, she couldn't let the fight drag on. Should she do so, the reinforcements that Gozuki had called in would catch up and would most likely execute her.

Akame: "I was able to make it this far because I also have friends with me."

Gozuki: "Oh?"

Akame: "Leone!"

Piqued by her supposed "friends," Gozuki looked to the forest. But it was nothing but a distraction, Akame taking this chance as she sped forward. However, Gozuki knew it was a fake out, but he was surprised by the girl's speed, Akame zipping past him and landing a cut on his lower chest. Gozuki clicked his tongue in annoyance, using his hair as weapons as he had them engage the girl, the ravenette had jumped backwards. 

Gozuki: "I was wrong to think...you're no longer my daughter...that attack you made just now was something you could only do because you're my child and knew me so well...!"

Akame: "I'm going to put you in the ground."

Thanks to his training as a Rakshasa Demon, Gozuki had extended his limbs, having them swirl around the place as he tries to slice her with Murasame. However, Akame had to be wary now as she notices that Gozuki's strikes had begun to make cracks in her own sword. The Shingu were created to be just as powerful as the Teigu, but they never reached that capacity, so in short, the Shingu were much weaker.