35| Chance Meeting, A Reunion

Mount Hakuba, Rebel Army Base

Mudi: "The enemy's not coming."

Mudi, Najasho, and Akira were currently in Suzaku's meeting room, the Suzaku sitting in front of them. Najasho seemed to be sewing up a cloak while Akira was sharpening his knife. He didn't know why he does this, but for some reason, it felt right for him. Akira would clench his head in slight pain as he heard voices in his head.

???: "Isn't that dangerous?"

???2: "It'll be fine. It's not like I'll bleed to death, or anything."

Akira: (thoughts) 'Damn...who's voices do they belong to? Why does it hurt every time I try to remember it?'

Najasho: "From what I've seen, this mountain stronghold's defenses are airtight. An invasion from either land or air would be very difficult."

Suzaku: "My men's morale is high, unlike the Empire's."

Mudi: "I miscalculated. I want the assassination unit to come attack us." (looks to Suzaku) "Could you purposely make a hole in your defenses? Just a little one will do."

Suzaku: "No!"

Elsewhere in the base...

Leaning up against a wooden support beam, Mashiro sighed in both content and sadness. She looked down, seeing her shot glass of wine. After staring at it for a moment, she drank it in one gulp.

Mashiro: "Kouga...you left me...why...why did you have to go?"

Mashiro then pours herself another, but she soon drops it, finding herself falling asleep. A few seconds later, she then wakes up, still in the same spot. However, her arms and feet were bound together.

Mashiro: "Wha!?"

Lorris: "Oh, you're awake already?"

Meela: "I knew you'd catch on right away."

Mashiro: (thoughts) 'I can't believe they were able to tie me up without me even sensing it.' "What do you want?"

Meela: "We heard you wanted to avenge your lover, but we were so disappointed to learn it was a man."

Meela and Lorris begin to strip Mashiro, making the silver haired woman blush, but she was disgusted by this. Meela then trailed down to Mashiro's thighs and legs, pulling down her tights and licking her thigh.

Meela: "You must be really messed up if you've fallen for a man. You poor thing."

Mashiro: "You filthy assassins...!"

Meela: "Girls should only fall for girls!"

Lorris: "We'll give you a long thorough lesson on the right way to love."

By now, Lorris started to suck on Mashiro's breasts with Meela caressing the other. But thanks to Mashiro's strength, she was able to rip the binds off of her, reeling her fists back and punching the the twins' heads.

Mashiro: (menacing glare) "You can't restrain me."

Meela: (thoughts) 'I can't believe she slipped her bonds so quickly before we'd even realized.'

Mashiro: "I'll teach you to pull weird shit like that on me!"

Meela and Lorris squeal in terror, now running away with Mashiro on their tail. Below, Najasho, Akira, Mudi, and Suzaku could hear rumbling and thudding noises above.

Najasho: "Sounds like Mashiro and the sisters."

Akira: (sigh) "Those brats..."

Mudi: "Everyone's got more energy than they know what to do with."