8| Chance Encounter

Akame: "I didn't know there were hot springs around here."

Cornelia: (relaxed sigh) "Yeah..."

Currently, the females of the Elite Seven were currently relaxing in a natural hot spring after their mission. The boys of the group had promised they wouldn't stare, but to prove that they would keep such promise, they ended up tying Guy to a tree.

Akame: "I'm still surprised about what happened at the river. To think that we would be ambushed by an armed group there..."

Cornelia: "That was the first time someone laid a trap for us, weren't it? Well, Papa said, we're becoming targets as well."

Poney: "Bring it! We'll turn the chairs on them, just like this time!"

Cornelia: "It's 'turn the tables,' Poney"

Poney: "Shut up, Corey! Who cares what it is!?"

Then, a water battle was incited between the three. This went on for a few minutes, splashing each other with water, before Cornelia decided to get up.

Cornelia: "Hey, hey. We should leave soon so the guys can have their turn."

Akame: (gasp): Why don't we try sneaking up on them? A game to see if the chief or Akira would notice us!"

Poney: "Oh! That sounds super fun! If they don't, we'll call them 'shrimps!'"

Cornelia: (sweat drops) "I think Akira will just prevent you guys from eating..."

Getting out of the hot spring and getting changed, the girls began to quietly sneak back to their camp. Keeping under the cover of the shadows and the bushes, they find the boys.

As promised, the boys had indeed tied Guy up to a tree. As usual, Najasho was reading his book, Green was messing with the fire they had set up, and Akira had his knife, sharpening it and then balancing it on his index finger.

Guy: "Ugh, those girls are taking forever. Just finish in five minutes and get out already."

Najasho: "No,  a bath should be forty-five minutes."

Green: "Guy, your baths are too short. Chief, yours are too long."

Akira: "Then what kinds of baths do you all take?"

Guy: "Seriously, when's pops gonna come back? I wanna go into Toushi Town already."

Green: "We to stay in an inn that serves great local food as a reward for our recent work, right?"

Guy: "Right. And the hot spring street has a brothel, too."

Green: "So that's what you're really after."

Najasho: (sigh) "Predictable, shrimp."

Akira: "Maybe it's best if we left you tied to that tree for the whole trip."

Both Najasho and Akira took a small glance behind them. Already, they could sense the presences of Akame, Poney, and Cornelia.

Poney: (whisper) "Hey, I really think chief and Akira haven't noticed us!"

Cornelia: (whisper) "This is something we can be proud of."

Guy: "Hey, I need to take a piss, can you untie me?"

Green: "You're just going to go peeking with the Rare Suit, aren't you? I'm not going to let you see them naked!"

Guy: "Why don't we just go together?"

Akira: "It's called having some decency, dumbass. Maybe you should try learning it."

Guy: "Hey, Green, you got really worked up when you said, 'I'm not going to let you see them naked.'"