Hesitantly, he takes my hand and I make room by hugging one side of Jungkook, his right side, and his own right arm wraps around my back and shoulder as my head rests just under his head while Yoongi hugs his left side. Jungkook wraps an arm around him as well, being the one who's practically hugging us instead since he's so much taller and bigger in general, pulling us both close to him in his tight grasp. Yoongi raises his  left arms that's wrapped under mine around the front of Jungkook's torso and softly grips my forearm so that he can be touching me as well.

Closing my eyes and smiling, I can't think of a moment more sweet than this.

"This feels right. We feel right." I sigh out happily, imprinting this very moment into my brain, into my memories, so that it's never forgotten.

Yoongi hums in agreement, "It does feel right. It feel so... amazing... to have people in my life. To have two mates in my life. How crazy is that? I assumed I had none since my past owner's harsh words made me give up hope but... I can explain that another time." He trails off with a soft chuckle and my heart stings for him, his past clearly being bad.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Daddy." Jungkook looks down to Yoongi with a quivering, pouted bottom lip and teary eyes, "But you have Mommy Y/n and Koo, now." He sniffles, Yoongi and I unable to hold in wide smiles that make our eyes crinkle up in happiness.

"Of course he does, baby. From now until forever, he has us." I kiss Jungkook's shoulder and Yoongi shyly turns away to wipe a few tears.

"Thank you for being so accepting of me so fast and of my hybrid breed, as well. I don't know if there's any other snake hybrids in the world so I tend to scare people off when they notice." He chuckles and my mind races a million miles per second, trying to comprehend just how I ended up with my high school enemy who's a rare panther hybrid as well as this random man who happened to stumble upon us who's a rare and deadly snake hybrid.

Shit's crazy but that's pretty extraordinary

"I would never judge a hybrid, Yoongi. I was told Jungkook was dangerous as hell and now look at him." I chuckle and Yoongi does as well, snuggling into the fluff ball of a big cat and Jungkook's tail wraps around his leg, "I understand that I just met you but I don't see you as a threat whatsoever, please don't worry about that." I smile to him before looking up to Jungkook, "I think we should get to bed now, don't you think so too, babyboy?" I scratch behind one of his black fluffy ears, purrs starting to come from his chest and he nods.

"Gets to sleeps with Mommy and Daddy tonight? Can I?" He mumbles sleepily, his arousal completely forgotten with the need to lay down taking over.

I smile at the adorable sleepy kitty and look to Yoongi for his answer and he smiles, nodding fast.

"That's a yes from the both of us, baby. Let's head to bed and tomorrow after work we can show Yoongi around the house and talk about some important things, sound good?" I look to the both of them and they both yawn in unison so I take that as a yes.

Grabbing their water bottles that I had pulled out of the fridge for them, I carry Jungkook's and hand Yoongi his own before leading the way to my bedroom.

"It smells so good in here... " Yoongi whispers, breathing in the scent that I seem to not be able to smell while I set my water bottle on my bedside table.

"Hm... 'cus smells like Mommy." Jungkook takes in a deep breath with a soft smile and I can't help but think of the action as adorable since the scent of both a hybrid's owner and mate is like a drug to them which calms them since it's so familiar and important, "My favorite scent." Jungkook trudges towards my bed while dropping his pants and blazer, Yoongi's eyes widening.