Chaper 15: Ratu 🆚️ Yin

The Yamitzu master allowed the red-haired boy to enter the arena first while he took his sweet time to enter to the opposite side of the arena. Yin kept a smile on his face as he stood in front of the little runt.

"Well this is new." Adrian admitted as he saw the combatants and their physical age gap between Yin and Ratu, despite that some of the competitors were older than Yin yet looked like young adults. Though on this case, an elderly man and a child fighting in the arena was apparent, though controversial.

The referee stood in the middle of the arena. "The rules are simple: No magic, no killing." Glen said before he blew the whistle.

Ratu twirled the cudgel, then held a firm grip on the wooden weapon. Yin stood still with a smile on his face, hands behind his back before Ratu charged. Yin drew a semicircle on the sand with his shoe before the red haired jumped over the drawn semicircle to whack him, the Yamitzu master blocked the attack with the palm of his hand. Then Ratu tried to whack the aged martial artist multiple times while Yin blocked each attack with one hand, the other hand behind his back. When Ratu stepped on the drawn semicircle, Yin used his hand to break the cudgel in half with one strike while he used his other hand to palm Ratu in the sternum, with a single push, Ratu got pushed back with such force as if he got ran over by a freight train. His small body winded back past the center of the arena as he groaned in pain, his arms and legs down while Ratu looked up at the sky, his vision blurry before getting knocked out.

Glen blew the whistle, ending the match.

"Well this was the shortest match to date. Not to mention the first knock out since the tournament started." Johnathan stated.

"We would like to remind the audience that none of us at the Gladatorium condone child violence, the rules strictly states that the minor cannot compete in the tournament without the approval of a legal guardian. Since the child's legal guardian signed the terms and conditions of the tournament. He will be held responsible for the health of the minor, the infirmary will cover the injuries of the minor, but charges will not be held against the members of the tournament, that also includes staff members and other participants unless one of them violate the rules established." Eleanor reminded the viewers.

"While that being said what do the judges think about this?" Johnathan asked, before the camera showed Adrian.

"Every country, world, and dimension has its own set of laws. Though my cowrorkers and I only judge based on the performance of every fighter in the arena to assure they are not violating the rules established in this infrastructure. We at the Gladatorium consider this event as a sport, to create a friendly atmosphere despite the fights programmed here. Whoever threatens the safety of the participants will be removed from the establishment. We take the well-being of our guests very seriously and we will not take this lightly to whomever disrupts this rule." Adrian clarified on behalf of his coworkers and to the viewers watching.

Yin walked to the other side of the arena and lifted the unconscious boy and carried him, the elderly martial artist walked out of the arena, down the stairs and to the room where the other competitors were waiting before the nurses carried the boy.

COLISEUMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara